No Fly rules - BF2 - Opinions please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
so I give up on this topic but then ask to remove it. Pls do so or put it up for vote....otherwise I really get a heartrate of 180 if I see this guy again

i dont understand this. where is the different in this problem if we have this in our rules or not in there?

Excessive use of tanks and apc's round after round might also get you kicked as we like to share the armour out between all players, not just the selfish whores.

you have this vehiclewhores on the server with and also without that?!?

1) i dont understand this. where is the different in this problem if we have this in our rules or not in there?

2) you have this vehiclewhores on the server with and also without that?!?

1) The point is.....if we allow it basically (fine with me, if we hv agreed on it), where is the sense of having it in our rulework ? Why have something which can either not be used (we are told so) or which is just vague (excessive....again, what is excessive???)

2) True, as the rule is no rule and much to vague, so either skip it or sharpen it and make it clear.

SO, in conclusion, if this rule stays in, can I as an admin kick people when they are tankwhoring when I think it is excessive ? Not really I think....Dont get me wrong Laka, but I would prefer if we all go forward with one voice :) And not one is kicking as referring to the the rule while others dont kick and referring to talks in Forum.

Lets just make something clear for everyone....

ok, we had added this rule in the past to give admin a possibility to kick this selfisch vehiclewhores. this means there is a guy in a tank round over round and always hanging around on a flag or dont doing something for team ( work ). this one you never seen on foot because they waiting at spawnpoint to got his tank back. that one are meaned with that rule.

you cant make a accurate description when someone is tankwhoring. how will you do this? cant say some player is sitting for xyz minutes in tank or something.

best example is russo. he is sitting in tank or APC very often but beside this he is a nice and good teamplayer. thats normal on a vehicle based game. player take there favorite classes. some on foot, some on wheels. lol that is the game and we have to life with that.

Laka is right, in the end if this rule doesn't get used propper it will end up being removed...
Then there will be NO ground to kick vehiclewhore anymore so my advice, use the rule wisely

Yes, I agree to you .....then we keep it.

Also agree that Russo is a good teammate, despite using tankies often.

But if you see players like Buzz Gordon or GBoris who JUST use tanks and spawn always there again and I complain....then I get those funny comments from these guys to do an infantry only and get lost.
Those guys ruin all the fun...

How about good old fashion common sense? If somebody whores all time i think it's better kick that one selfish jerk than make 63 other guys pissed and leave the server. Like i said before, good definition of whoring is maybe something like that:
- Always in tank round to round
- Poor flagtaking teamscores if compared to kills with armor

Lol yesterday afternoon was fakin anarchy no rule night before admins arrived. Maybe it's that christmass holiday, server was full and there was lots of random guys killing with aircraft and bunnyhopping around. :D

yesterday afternoon was fakin anarchy no rule night before admins arrived. Maybe it's that christmass holiday, server was full and there was lots of random guys killing with aircraft and bunnyhopping around. :D

We have a chat box,forum,xfire so if u need a admin then just contact us in That way

I know, but i have only one computer and admins arrived before i left game. I solved jet/heli problem by avoiding slow vehicles and open places and shot crap out of bunnies with my DAO-12. :D *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* "DODGE THAT BUNNY MUAHAHAHAH!!!" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re : No Fly rules - BF2 - Opinions please

hi all ,
you're talking of rule 6 --> ' no spawnkilling on this server please,but move to take the flag'. or not ,?

ok ,thank you laka ,,i understand better ,,

question : when using ' tank whoring'

Last edited:
well ive suggested it before and i suggest it again mate.

The rule could be "your allowed to tank whore two rounds in a row however, the 3rd must be left to others to try.

It should be easy to keep track of who keeps tankwhoring when its like that because most of us play a minimum of three rounds pr log on. pref. more xd

Also, my suggestion of specific armor annihilation squads is still a universal solution to tank whores. it will just take a squad that agrees to go tank hunting a round. that would make life miserable for the tankwhores. however i still havent had a success with making a specific anti tank squad. people dont play At more than a couple of times before they change back to other weapos. but there was once in Great wall where we succeeded in making a tank annihilation squad.. and it worked

The tank whores stopped using tanks and went infantry for a period of time :p

That rule "No using tanks round to round" would be good. Hate these regular tankpussies, even when they are at my own side. When im commander i don't give supplies to guys who sits in his tank long times near flags without taking it. When they ask supplies i say just something like "Go once in life out of your tank and repair it yourself." :D Normally i support my side armors with supplies to take flag but i don't help whores to spawnkill and make their virtual penis bigger. Luckily i got my commander hours full so i don't need do that anymore, now i only command if im eating while playing or map sucks (Songhua Stalin's mate and Eurowhor..force maps). Lol im sure people loves when im commander, i make own team mad "Enemy blaablaablaa spotted! x1000000000000." Enemy guys loves that all time arty party and dropping cars to kill enemy camp..snipers. :D

Fortuna: Im in, let's make whorehunter-squad and take mission ruin life of these pussies. :D

Im anyway most of time spec ops or AT becouse G36C is very versatile "every range weapon" and DAO-12 dominates close quaters at flag fights. And then i have always chance against armor and im never helpless. And blowing up light vehicles full of passengers with AT-missiles gives nice kills. :) When i use tank my primary target is take out enemy tankwhores and take flags.

I like most these city maps like Blue pearl or Sharqi becouse there is lots of alleys and buildings for cover and tanks can't go everywhere after you. And distances between flags are not so long, so you can walk and fight as infantry. Infantry fighting is so much funnier than sitting in tank ass groving mold. But desrouying a tank as infantry guy is always very rewarding. :)

hi heik ... :} well said .

next time fortuna :]

guys the problem with a rule like this is that when these guys dont use a tank and their teammates dont use them what happens then do we let the armour sit around not being used. i played in our server and most of the time players would leave a tank for me and id take off in a dpv or other jeep instead of using tank. just my thoughts

hi sweeney, this is definitely the last time i will add to this unpopular thread but the point is :
i will take a tank and use it to take flags but what i would not do is sit in a tank purposefully to just waste lots of infantry , retreat/repair/repeat untill people got cheesed off with me .
obviously not everyone has this opinion and we all like to play differently .... some very differently .

its a shame this thread has caused such an issue(the word division was used somewhere ??) and there are lots of bf2 players who get miffed at some of the tanks ho's but would not comment here in case they become an outcast or something.
its a matter of opinion and better to agree to dissagree , not really a big deal ?
friends people ? ,
regards, rich.

or maybe just change the word or phrase name ,,,instead of : " tankwhoring " ,,, say rather : " no reserve vehicle " ?????

oh im not for tank whoring like listed above m8 i hate those pussies who run and hide instead of going into the heat of battle. its always been a tough one to admin but im playing in bf3 now. u guys know what works in bf2 and u guys all do a great job with the server :) and we are friends m8

thanks sweeney i think you are a good guy too :}

Users who are viewing this thread