No Fly rules - BF2 - Opinions please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re : No Fly rules - BF2 - Opinions please

yeahhh ,, actually when i think it's stupid what i said ...............

lol oh shit i've done it now :} ......please end it now !

my next topic will be how i hate snipers bla bla bla bla bla bunch of bastards etc lol lol lol

honestly i wont go there :}

=SRF= Snipers R Faggots

Rich do you want be second head of that my new clan? :D

hi heik do i get to say fuck alot ? in that case i am in lol

You must say it like that assault guy in pwned life, with angry voice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i really can imitate his voice well :} but at the moment with a sore throat i sound more like darth vader lol.

Lol that racism edit. :D Becouse just one n-word without anything offensing purpose. Im not racist, i like asian chicks and local MEC guys makes very good pizza. <3

That rule "No using tanks round to round" would be good. Hate these regular tankpussies, even when they are at my own side. When im commander i don't give supplies to guys who sits in his tank long times near flags without taking it. When they ask supplies i say just something like "Go once in life out of your tank and repair it yourself." :D Normally i support my side armors with supplies to take flag but i don't help whores to spawnkill and make their virtual penis bigger. Luckily i got my commander hours full so i don't need do that anymore, now i only command if im eating while playing or map sucks (Songhua Stalin's mate and Eurowhor..force maps). Lol im sure people loves when im commander, i make own team mad "Enemy blaablaablaa spotted! x1000000000000." Enemy guys loves that all time arty party and dropping cars to kill enemy camp..snipers. :D

Fortuna: Im in, let's make whorehunter-squad and take mission ruin life of these pussies. :D

Im anyway most of time spec ops or AT becouse G36C is very versatile "every range weapon" and DAO-12 dominates close quaters at flag fights. And then i have always chance against armor and im never helpless. And blowing up light vehicles full of passengers with AT-missiles gives nice kills. :) When i use tank my primary target is take out enemy tankwhores and take flags.

I like most these city maps like Blue pearl or Sharqi becouse there is lots of alleys and buildings for cover and tanks can't go everywhere after you. And distances between flags are not so long, so you can walk and fight as infantry. Infantry fighting is so much funnier than sitting in tank ass groving mold. But desrouying a tank as infantry guy is always very rewarding. :)

Well mate in that case lets make an ANti-whore squad next time we play on the same team ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

hi heik ... :} well said .

next time fortuna :]

well lets make it possible were all on the same team, even a squad with only 3 AT-guys is a big load of Shiait for tank whores cause they can back out and repair themselfes before we knock them out ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe just change the word or phrase name ,,,instead of : " tankwhoring " ,,, say rather : " no reserve vehicle " ?????

Nununu nao that would be an insult to the NRU spirit ;-) XD

- - - Updated - - -

thanks sweeney i think you are a good guy too :}

most of the time ;-) XD

i am in for a bit fortuna . as long as i can be medic to revive you lots and get a million points :}
no really i will go anti tank to make it a rocket machine gun lol lol lol .. fuc'em :}
see ya out there, rich (the old git ) :}

Lol once when we did that at entry of Sharqi, regular whores changed to snipers and camped in crane and roofs rest of round. :D

It would be cool get more points when desroying tank than just 2 like killing inf guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread