Maybe Your Oldest Member?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dagger1

Dagger1

29 Nov 2022
Hey, after a few years off BF I have decided to dust of my mouse and pick up the game again.

I've been gaming FPS since 1999, starting with Quake 2 beta and then moved onto lithium mod. After that I went to CS where I played the original mod of Half Life and then continued to play CS for 15 years. I started a community called eSport Pro working alongside CPL's Angel Munoz and took team Nocturne to the CPL finals in the US. I then moved over to BF and have played all versions over the years and moderated on many servers but then after 20 or so years playing FPS I hung up my mouse but now I would like to be back part of a community, playing for fun as my age doesn't mix well with fast reactions but I think I will still hold my own.

It would be great to get back on a server if someone can give me some details? Happy to play competitively once I'm back up to speed.

I don't hack, not easily offended and love a laugh. I expect to have at least 6-10 hours a week on the servers.

Anything else you want to know, just ask :)

Dagger out...

Hi Dagger, thanks for the laugh. You need quite a few more years to play in the league of our dinos @glenwilson @RIZLOID @samoz83 @General_Misery.
But welcome to our little community!

• Yay
Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
Thats good, not the oldest :)

What's my next move, VIP membership? I see you have NRU Member under your name?

Are your servers BF4?

Cheers

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Wow hold up, I'm only 31 😂

Aging Matt Damon GIF

Hi Dagger,

VIP membership can be obtained through a donation and provides access to extra features (normally for people that hate getting stuck in the queue when joining) Donations | Noobs R Us

NRU members title is for those that have joined the clan, there are some rules for that such as needing 100 hours on the server (so we don't have a massive clan of non-playing members) Join us? Application Guideline To Join Nru. Please Read Before Applying

but you're always welcome to jump on the server and play with us

Our server is BF4: Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Fantastic, I'll get the VIP bit done shortly and hop on a little later....100 hrs you say....I love a target ;-)

Anything I can help with, cleaning the bogs, taking out the rubbish etc, just give me a shout :)

€12 paid gents, let me know you got it OK please.
Hey Dagger and welcome on our little website. :D looking at your age at your profile you can be glad to be a good middleager here lmao.

however, Donation is here and i jsut searched your username on our serve rbut it looks like so first donated before you ever player on the server. this is quite new lol
so feel free to jump on our server and when your ingamename is also dagger1, i can setup you ingame VIP as well.

Is there a chat server for in-game or do you just use in-game comms?

Hello and welcome to our community Dagger1! Hopefully i see you soon on the server. :)

Happy to play competitively once I'm back up to speed.
We arent really a competitive clan or server as our goal is just to enjoy and have fun while playing. So hop in and have some cockery with us. 😁

OH and dont forget to tbag! :tbag:

You Suck Video Games GIF by Mashed

Hello! Some of us will have to croak before you become the oldest! Some of us old ones would probably show a mental age of about 7 so you could be oldest in terms of mental maturity.

Regardless, of age, or any other character definition just have fun. You can play however you want on the server be it serious, just blowing things up, finding a nice corner to camp in or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread