Maybe Your Oldest Member?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Welcome Dagger1 and dont worry about the age, Im 68 and my reactions are still the same as when I was 67 :unsure:
Next time you are on the server join my squad for an easy life, I dont do orders from Commanders/Squad leaders, I like to pick a flag so its my flag, you want it you have to get past me first and Im always booby trapped while Im rolling a smoke and a beer camping 😂
Come and get it 🤣🤣🤣

Just need to get chatting on the server....it adds to the fun :)

I was just looking for a config file I used to have as I forgot you can replace the game config with much better flexible one and came across a movie I made 7 years ago when I had some skilz. Can't believe it was me, looks like I can play LOL. Love givin a good T Bag.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, had a quick run about yesterday evening as I will tonight but with less JD inside me. Shocking K/D but just have a peashooter to play with atm but it was great fun ;-)

View attachment 20975
i see you are officionado of "low kill high death" policy. Dw, its about fun and teamplay not lkills, as you can clearly see from my KD lol . Wellcome to the server and i hear bipod lmgs work great! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread