Maprotation On Our Bf4 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
sounds like a plan mine would be

1.Zavod Graveyard shift (CQ)
2.Hainai resort (CQ)
3. Operation outbreak (CQ)
4. Siege of Shanghai (CQ)
5. Dragon valley 2015 (CQ) when it comes out!
6. Gulf of oman 2014 (CQ)
7. (operation whiteout optional) (CQ) (i know its not Vanilla but damn i love the icecicle knife xD )
but ya unfortunately im missing DLC maps on the server wich is why i play a lot on other servers, would be kewl to run a DLC weekend only at some point

yaya i know im a CQ whore XD but damn i love the real battlefield gamemode xD

this is a nice idea that we could makle some kind of "theme weekend" like playing some special maps or DLC. at the moment i would say we still need more regular player so the server is going up in the ranking and with that even more player. so if we have a bigger base its more problably we have enough player with the DLC´s.

its all a bit like a circle and one gear is engaged with the other. thats why it is so important that we have more playe ron our server.

Last edited:
Reactions: FortunaMagica
Like im said couple times earlier: All vanilla and free maps, Conquest small would be good idea. There is something like 1 tank per side and couple jeeps and buggys. Its good balance there is lots of infantry action and it dont go to World Of Tanks but gives us bigger map what is less cluster fuck gang bang triple penetration. :p

this is a nice idea that we could makle some kind of "theme weekend" like playing some special maps or DLC. at the moment i would say we still need more regular player so the server is going up in the ranking and with that even more player. so if we have a bigger base its more problably we have enough player with the DLC´s.

its all a bit like a circle and one gear is engaged with the other. thats why it is so important that we have more playe ron our server.
well mate the weekends we wanna run the theme weekends we can just call in the HC Guys XD then we will be full :p im sure not a single one of those cocos are non Premium xD

Users who are viewing this thread