Maprotation On Our Bf4 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
hm internet is full of idiots i can mostly ignore it :D

i played cs go for a year now straight on and i learned what language abuse is ;)
they called you names and stuff to demoralize even when you so you loose the game - pretty pretty lame... as if loosing is not bad enough they tell you that you suck and you will loose 16:0 rounds ^^

i didnt like the small maps yesterday :D with 32 players on the server we should avoid domination and change the map before playing 32 players locker domination ;)

also for the conquest small maps could we at least make it one small and then one big conquest?

I am more of the flag hunter ;) i dont like it if fight is always at the same spot :D

hm internet is full of idiots i can mostly ignore it :D

i played cs go for a year now straight on and i learned what language abuse is ;)
they called you names and stuff to demoralize even when you so you loose the game - pretty pretty lame... as if loosing is not bad enough they tell you that you suck and you will loose 16:0 rounds ^^

i didnt like the small maps yesterday :D with 32 players on the server we should avoid domination and change the map before playing 32 players locker domination ;)

also for the conquest small maps could we at least make it one small and then one big conquest?

I am more of the flag hunter ;) i dont like it if fight is always at the same spot :D

i think its not necessary to change anything at this point. yesterday the server was well filled again and this the basic we need atm. with the new map rotation the server is full like never before. also the guys who playing everyday are not moaning so it can´t be wrong at all. :D

however, back to the maps. i really don´t understand why people not using the mapvote? we have this running so you can vote for the next map. i have publicly the vote results ingame since some days and there you can see, 30 player online and 2-3 voting LOL so all i can say, use the votemap and you can play the maps you like.

The map vote is

*******. fine. *************************

But sometimes you don't see what you are meant to be
Voting

On. :D

Reactions: parafant
lol i can make it half of this.

Voting

Reactions: glenwilson
Overall, the current rotation seems fine. You will always get some players leaving if a particular mode comes around. There are probably still some tweaks that could be made and maybe swap a map out and a different one in just to freshen it up occasionally.

But, at the moment, if it appears to be working don't try fixing it.

i just say take 2 conquest big versions in so you can shift to that if the server is populated :D

conquest small seems to be more effective with filling the server but less enjoyable if the server is full...

I think that almost all the maps on bf4 are too small for a bf2 cock it seems like the world is getting tinier ;) feels like 16 players bf2
Even in bf3 there was way bigger maps and i liked it a lot :D

Russians on CS:Go seem to be the worst of all ;)

well but everybody bitching around in this game ;) just so toxic (just fell from supreme rank back to legendary eagle :D)

russian german british spanish etc i heard them all shouting :D my mainaccount now has a tiny break for a few weeks or so - at least decreased game time it is just so stressfull because everybody demands top skills and being on point with every decision and reaction

After playing on the server for longer than usual last night the current map rotation seems to be working. The voting can help vary things up a bit if people want so you don't get Outbreak all the time.

However, Outbreak seems to be one of the best maps out at the moment. It is big enough for Conquest/Conquest Large but also the TDM and other modes seem to work really well on it. There are enough terrain changes to make it different and not just a sniper fest. Chainlink is also pretty good as flags are not too spread out and there are plenty of routes you can use between them.

I know it isn't related to map rotation but I can't be bothered to start a new thread - some of the recent changes seem to have gone a bit too far. Tanks are really hard to kill now. Before, two RPGs/rockets up the back would kill if not destroy one but you need about five or six to take one down. Also get the impression the windows on 'copters has been made bullet proof! 'copters are also harder to take down making it easy for them to dominate.

Reactions: lakaelo and AndyS40
I know it isn't related to map rotation but I can't be bothered to start a new thread - some of the recent changes seem to have gone a bit too far. Tanks are really hard to kill now. Before, two RPGs/rockets up the back would kill if not destroy one but you need about five or six to take one down. Also get the impression the windows on 'copters has been made bullet proof! 'copters are also harder to take down making it easy for them to dominate.

Active protection effect time is now 2,5s, it was earlier 5s. Now tanks have higher max speed and they can still move even when health is veeery low. They also changed that effective hitting angle of tank shells or launchers. Now its even more important you have to get 90 degrees angle to make full/decent damage. I think they made HE shell and RPG better they now flys faster and drops less so that can be big help to do some extra damage. If you meet enemy tank looks like now its more effective shoot 90 degrees shot to front rather than try hit side with worse angle. Choppers have now 9 flares instaed of 6 and reload time is faster and when flying under 25m from ground rockets of other heli or AA cant lock on them. But Stingers can and they makes now 50% damage. And when you fly low its high risk tanks and RPG/Smaw hits you. Hitting of heli with RPG or Smaw dont give you sure kill if its 100% condition heli but most of time you get assists what counts as kill if you do 90% damage and somebody else does last 10% and gets final kill. Somethings are good, for example now excessive scout heli whoring is harder you cant use locking launchers in vehicles and repairing scout heli as passenger is now much slower. So things are again little different after patch but its not so big thing, you just have to adapt to new situation.

Hello all.Would you like play some clan war NRU vs HC some weekend?Friday saturday or sunday?Possibly 5vs5?

NRU:
1. lakaelo
2: AndyS40
(reserve) Marenghi - I'll play if enough of the regulars can't attend

HC:
1. Batozinek

NRU:
1. lakaelo
2: AndyS40
(reserve) Marenghi - I'll play if enough of the regulars can't attend
(reserve #2) - depends on date and time

HC:
1. Batozinek

Hello.Server cant be closed for two hours only for us?Some password.We can play may sunday evening? start 6 7 8 P.M ?When will you have more peoples,no problem

HC:
1.Batozinek
2.Donpullo
3.Lukascok
4.Petr-bf-3

Users who are viewing this thread