Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Holy shit, I have to watch that one. Awesome :ROFLMAO:

OK, have never seen Blackhawk Down but stumbled upon this today. Listened to the rest of the album Irvi by Denez Prigent. Very different to the stuff I have been listening to recently (Deep Purple, Fabulous Poodles, ELP, Tangerine Dream), haunting stuff but interesting. Reminds me of some native American music.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will watch for the film. Just listened to the soundtrack album. Really like Hans Zimmer soundtracks as it usually adds to the films rather than fill gaps.

Really not creepy at all. Not the sort of thing robots should be doing but at least it isn't 2029.

These can be interesting to watch in a sad sort of way. Especially in a lockdown watched everything on Netflix time. 😁

These can be interesting to watch in a sad sort of way. Especially in a lockdown watched everything on Netflix time. 😁

Bigclive's his videos are always really entertaining to watch love his claming voice

Reactions: glenwilson
did search for the other product. Tried dumpclub, shiteclub, Scheisse Verein, bucketclub and even porta-bidet-club but no.

lol some brilliant clips in there
I always admire Russians, it looks like they're really living there life's. Probably because there so many Russians mean that there also lots of videos of them, but I rather pretend there just those happy no care in the world typ of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread