Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
OK, language in this would probably get someone banned from the server so don't watch if you are a bit sensitive to swearing and, er, bodily function and drug related humour. The problem is there are people like this and I have worked with some of them. I worked as a baggage handler at Heathrow one summer when I was between jobs and there were some truly strange people there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ
Saw someone highlight this. Some of that stuff was still in use when I got my first IT job as a "tape ape" - a person who got the tapes from the library and loaded them onto the tape units. We also had removeable hard disks that were about 400 mm across with about 600 mb of capacity.

A full mainframe back-up used to need about 50 tapes but eventually that went down to one high capacity cartridge.

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
If BF4 AC130 was crewed like this can imagine what shooting one down would be like…

llama killed x with warthog

200F59B8 CCB2 405F 9CF4 9F8C1C2FE54E

There is something about videos like that which are relaxing to watch - a good find. It is the same when you sit in the automatic trains at airports or Las Vegas and you are in the front or last carriages and get that view. When I was at school we used to get the underground train on the Piccadilly line. Most were newish but one or two were older and had a peep hole that you could see into the cab and it was fun to watch even for just a few stops.

Scotrail do in-cab videos of routes, some are time lapse but some are real time. Unfortunately no sound because of health and safety reasons.

There is something about videos like that which are relaxing to watch
totaly agree. you are sitting before the screen and just watching lol got some more in my youtube recommendations and the are all "interesting" ( ok, guess its not really interesting ) to watch lol in my feeling its a bit equal so sit before the screen and see the landscape, same way you sit before the trainwindow and see the landscape in real. a bit like elevator music lol nothing amazing, just flowing sounds and you rocking your feet.

For the train one I think the rail noises are similar to the relaxing sound type things with rain and waves plus the hypnotic landscape. They have probably embedded secret messages in there which is why I have this urge to be a train driver suddenly.

Watch this one start to finish in real-time. 😁

This is truly appalling. If you just want to see the worst bit go to about 3 minutes. Otherwise bask in the absolutely, er, I am sure there is a german word for it, something like, ohmygodwhatthefeckisthatmeanttobeandwhywouldanyoneevencontemplateeatingthatcrapschaden

• Wow
3kilksphilip made a remastered AI upscaled remake of one of the most icon gaming video's in history. I remember this video from when I was first into gaming as a little little kid.

Would really like to meet and thank him. I thought my life was a little bit sad but that is weapons grade. I share the house with a rather large teddy bear and book collection that my wife has but that is, er, different. Incel by any chance?

This is so childish but 🤣

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread