Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:ROFLMAO:

Hahaha I imagine he was eating up all the kills I don't really look at his normal videos but most of them are him as a gunner. I normally just watch his top plays of the month.

Im more of an instrumental music listener but this is proper singing. :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: CapHunterx
Im more of an instrumental music listener but this is proper singing. :cool:

Damn, he also choice a song I really enjoy listening too!! But his voice :eek:.

But @RIZLOID sesamestreed has been on long time ago! Isn't it bed time :p

Well, I didn't find this on YouTube but, is there someone that needs a new gaming PC shoes here? :unsure:

the newest one. amazing.

Amazing and creepy...
black mirror hello GIF by NETFLIX

the newest one. amazing.

Reminds me of this movie: The Doberman Gang .

When will the first robbery be held with a bunch off these?

Boston dynamic is truly impressive. I always thought they used machine learning (AI) for there balance and movement system. But it's just hardcoded software. This is insane, they made atlas. A robot capable of doing backflips and parkour, imagine how difficult it is for a robot to keep balance while doing all that.

Now since he can do the laundry I can trow out my girlfriend I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: RIZLOID and dcyper
I think I am pretty good with technology and my wife is usually pretty rubbish with it. There is one exception. Even after RTFing I cannot get the washing machine to work but she can so I guess she has to stay! 😀

There is some waffle at the beginning of this so skip to about 06:00 for the crisps. The normal crisps are great but the reaper ones really are 🔥

I think I am pretty good with technology and my wife is usually pretty rubbish with it. There is one exception. Even after RTFing I cannot get the washing machine to work but she can so I guess she has to stay! 😀

There is some waffle at the beginning of this so skip to about 06:00 for the crisps. The normal crisps are great but the reaper ones really are 🔥

Dorrito has flaming hot which are really nice. There hot but you can handle 1 bag in one sitting

I couple months ago a friend of mine came in with a ghost pepper (California reaper) apperantly one of the hottest peppers out there. So after cutting down a bit of advocado and ghost pepper and making some dipsauce for some tortilla chips. I tried a bit and I'm used to hot stuff almost everything I eat gets loaded with sambal but this stuff was so hot my whole body was tingling.

Singhs normal crisps have a lot of flavour and decent heat but those are extreme. Think they said when they were first making them they put 2.5x the chilli in. I don't mind things hot but they were HOT. Trouble is my wife thunks that a pinch of pepper (the normal black pepper) makes things too hot!! Been trying to get some Holy Fuck sauce but they sell out too quick.

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
This popped up on YT and before looking at the vid I thought that looks like a Lysander and a Lancaster had a one night stand. When you look at some of the stuff the Brits thought up during the war there was no style 🤮 at all compared to a lot of the German prototypes that looked like someone knew how to design things. Probably explains the way most British cars looked in the '50s and '60s!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
lol when you have a look at them, they must be all designed and built the same way: "...take the front from this and the back from that..." and what we use to built the rest? "...shut up and just screw it together..." lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread