hows the missus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
eehhm, we don't have much girls here Filip :)

It's interesting to know what Mari's husband thinks about her gaming ;)

Girlfriend who plays BF would be cool. *Sending PM to Lady_Musketeer and asking her out* :cool:

Never been threatened with divorced, but sometimes it can be a challenge.
Generally, I have a very good understanding with my husband regards to my gaming, and the things we do to work around it.

"Do you want me to sit here at home quietly in front of my beloved PC or go down-town with the lads for drinks and erm... socializing?" 'nuff said ;-)

I don't see the hc in energy drinks and not sleeping properly. It'a a shame imo when young guys get addicted to eneegy drinks and don't get their sleep properly.

I drink an energy drink every day at lunch time to help me get thru my day. I have 2 on Friday one at lunch n one at 5 or 6 at night so I can game

that's a bit much imho but still fine. but when kids drink them at school like once an hour.. they get too much of the poisons from them because they're not healthy.

and +1 pix.

"Sending PM to Lady_Musketeer and asking her out" allready tried it heik ,.... she allready has a great guy in her life .. ;) and we love him too ? (in a friendly none sexual manner ) plenty bf2 regs have seen him out there :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread