hows the missus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ah c'mon. i doubt anyone would use spam as an excuse. At most a change of forum and site just when you get one post from reaching lakas "das spamming fanny crown" to start the nuthouse all over again. :p

who let this spamming coco near the forum! lol

Go TEAM DWIBBLES ;)

I made my bf2 account for my missus to get into gaming, that didn't go down well. I bought her a Wii, and I also have a ps3 so here honey... game more, that didn't go well either so we broke up thanks EA!

lol shoo.. i showed her a nice real time strategy game where she could build her own little units and defend the cute little base against ai attacks and then go scouting after having the whole base sorted. After a reluctant start i was able to get back to my computer after she had played 6 hours. never any whine about gaming after that..

AW: hows the missus

My wife plays self a lot of Time at PC, so i get only at the evening stress with her if they never want play and some have some Cuddles but ...... the rest of time i can play so long i want :D

lol shoo.. i showed her a nice real time strategy game where she could build her own little units and defend the cute little base against ai attacks and then go scouting after having the whole base sorted. After a reluctant start i was able to get back to my computer after she had played 6 hours. never any whine about gaming after that..

you're tricky cock, have to remember that for my FUTURE bride/wife :D lol

[cT*] 5h00fly;7364 said:
we broke up thanks EA!

You are really HC-gamer. :D I know one guy who was in same class at business college some years ago. He played WoW so much he got 2x heart attack becouse he did not sleep enough and used too much energy drinks all time. That was damn HC playing. :cool:

Re : Re: hows the missus

lol..nice thread............i always ask permission

very good technique i agree ,and if she asks me instead of the computer while i'm in the middle part ,i give the computer the moment ,,,,,,,( she is happy and everything going well ) ........ but most of the time we each have our computer time ,

I don't see the hc in energy drinks and not sleeping properly. It'a a shame imo when young guys get addicted to eneegy drinks and don't get their sleep properly.

i played eve a lot for about a year, well it was on 24/7 and i would grab sleep while i was mining lol...had to give it up needed to get a job..

I'm already divorced ! So for a longtime i could play as long as I like, but got fedup wanking so got new girlfriend. But she dont like BF2, especially when I been away for 2 weeks at a time with work ........ maybe I have to get used to wanking again LOL
BF2 forever xx

i'm just engaged, not maried yet. as long as my gaming doesn't take every free minute it's okay for her.

oh dear bruce there is no hope for you ... when you marry she will change .........oh dear :) angel to nightmare transformation takes about 3 months .

Do you know why a wmoan smiles when she walks down the church aisle ?

Cos she knows she just gave her last blowjob !

Users who are viewing this thread