Claymores

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
what a bunch of whinging fannys i dont like tanks i dont like clays these would be valid points in a racing game,the sims or candy crush but ffs its a war game where tanks and clays are there to use lmfao

Good points ,well made Badgero..you even managed to give Candy crush a mention lmao..and no I dont play that..never will ,cos its for faaaaaannies

I saw a classic recently- a flag was being taken and the sand bags around it at first seemed innocuous enough,until I noticed some sneaky cock had very carefully attached all 5 c4 parcels along individual sand bags and probably lay in wait nearby.

I retreated sharpish and soon as the flag was lowered >BOOOOOOOM !! an entire squad was vaporized ...lmao cunning and sneaky but funny as fuck

lol many guys might hate our gamingstyle as well ^^

i mean always range sraws to the FACE ;) and the dao pellets for food on closerange i think that is the worest for many guys :D I already heard numerous complaints that we shouldnt use sraw against infantry ;)

yea, pay attention when you run to the flag...

Clay on the flag will not kill you if you spot it and come from different direction. Like Sek mentioned before - it's impossible to admin. You'll deal with arguments "It was in a zone.. no it wasn't.. It someone else put it, not me..." etc. --> Pain in the arse

Lol i think clays on flag is cheap trick and makes people avoid going to flags what is causing camping. But like said that would be impossible enforce, "Cock X killed me with clay on flag" "Cock Y lies it was only near of flag not at it" etc ==> 1m of chatlog full of whine and arguing here.... = Admins don't have time to play at all. Ban clays at all as cheap trick for unskilled people/fun ruiner/tool of roof camping etc or let them be is only practical options. :p

Clays at flags are nice here. Most servers don't accept them but fortunately you fannies will :p Personally I don't like them but when dying on them at flag, I just lay them there too to get my revenge :)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i think clays on flag is cheap trick and makes people avoid going to flags what is causing camping. But like said that would be impossible enforce, "Cock X killed me with clay on flag" "Cock Y lies it was only near of flag not at it" etc ==> 1m of chatlog full of whine and arguing here.... = Admins don't have time to play at all.

Yeah this takes time, you are right, but

Ban clays at all as cheap trick for unskilled people/fun ruiner/tool of roof camping etc or let them be is only practical options. :p

is against EA ROC. And why ban weapons? Clays are to protect snipers who only have that rifle and pistol. It's like banning AT-mines...

Let's face it: Snipers are so weak in close combat, you can almost beat them to death with a half-eaten tuna sandwich.

I started to only use my pistol whenever I encounter a sniper at close range, because its so much fun watching them trying desperately to hit you. And if they're lying somewhere far away, it takes a good player to get a lot of kills. If they're close, they get spotted easily, and the G36C or the L85A1 do the trick pretty well. Claymores were intended to keep them from getting surprised on the roof with a knife in the back, but are more used to cut the escape way for close-range kits.

As much as I hate them, but I have to admit: Sometimes it seems legitimate to use them, even on flags. Just dont rush and crawl, detonation has a few speed factors. Which is BS in reality, because it's a tripwire mine. One thing that I dont like about BF2: Only engineer can defuse them. With a wrench. IMHO, C4 should do the trick just as fine.

800px Claymore Recon placement

Last edited:
WAAAT???? ENGINEER CAN DEFUSE CLAYMORES??? FKN SHIT! I've been playing this game for 6 years and didn't know that until today. Gotta try it :D

My K/D is going to drop again :(

WAAAT???? ENGINEER CAN DEFUSE CLAYMORES??? FKN SHIT! I've been playing this game for 6 years and didn't know that until today. Gotta try it :D

loooooooooool press y crawl to it ... (if there are stairs its dangerous ;)) and wrench it aways as you would do with tankmines ;) thats it ^^

Lol 6 years. :D :D Yes you can defuse it but you have to watch carefully which is front side or it kills you. :p

dont feel bad mr art i didnt know that eighter xD

AW: Re: Claymores

Mr. arthuris you`re a not allone as MR.Jackson sings........... i also did not know, lol

YES YOU NEVER STOP LEARNING :)

in my opinion clays on flags are ok.
its part of the game and you have several ways to deal with them.
crawling, repair them ^^ , a backupmedic, go to next flag, die and go 10 sec later again there, drive with a apc/tank/aircraft even with cars when you come in the corect angle. (and im not sure if it works in bf2 but in bf2142 a sniper can simple collect them).
just look that you dont run blind around and you will avoid 50% of the clays.

the magicwords are beware, teamwork and know the game. most time the death of a clay are the results of yaw for kills ore flagpoints.

and dont forget the teamwork!!!
especialy a squadleader who not runs in front of the squad and not only doesnt go in flagrange but also waits in a hole/behind a wall etc so his squad can get the flag.(yes i know, 0 points for a squadleader :arg: )

a dead sl worth nothing, a sl where his members spawn 30 times in 5 min will bring down the enemy just with a bulk of meatbags.
just thing of road to jalalabad, do you dont whant all a sqaudleader wo waits behind the mosquewall so you can spawn and charge everytime and endles?

p.s. yea i know i dont do a good sl job too. i dont have the patience in the moment to stay 40 min of a 45 min game in cover just to get 0 points and the win..., to push on and advice the squad (especially with voicechat), to kik loners and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread