Claymores

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Hello guys and girls!

Dont know if the claymore subject has already been discussed on the forum, so anyway here's my opinion:

I dont know if anyone else has the same feeling but i think that clays on the flags are really annoying! If you think for a while is the same thing as camping! If a player is camping at a certain place his goal is to try and kill the most enemies as he can, most of the times near a spawn point knowing already that players are going to spawn there. Clays on the flag is the same thing! This type of behaviour is well known and used by some players that take advantage of the allowed rule to plant time after time and round after round clays near the flags. They know that the player has to get near the flag to capture it, so whats better than a nice clay near by to blow them to pieces. I do play lots of time as a sniper but im sure to be careful never to plant a claymore near a flag! Anyway thats my thought on the subject, and in any way im criticizing the server rules or the ones that made them, its you server, your rules! Just find it annoying thats all.

You would have hated playing bf2 with me man lol.I used the tactic to pic off the solo player who went to cap flags without a squad.:)

i fucking hate clays but you cant admin that rule,because all the time discussions start, the clay wasnt in flagzone, yes itwaas, no bla bla...

i fucking hate clays but you cant admin that rule,because all the time discussions start, the clay wasnt in flagzone, yes itwaas, no bla bla...

The DMK clan makes it really good on their server :D

They also have a No clays on flag rule and it is working...

and especially on the SF-server its totally annoying because the maps are so small that you can put a clay anywhere to make easy kills...

These clay-whores who puts them from round to round every flag should get kicked and if possible beated irl too. It's so annoying and unsportsmanlike behavior. Everybody who overuses clays should get tattoo on their forehead "I suck and im so pathetic i need do that to get my only kills." Im always so happy when i get killed in fair fight and t-bagged. Deaths of normal round are most of times clays, tankwhore, arty, nadenoob teamkills, crappy parachute don't work, more clays and tankwhore and arty... Im sometimes thought if we can make server Noobs R Us No Bullshit -server where are not allowed use clays and arty?

You would have hated playing bf2 with me man lol.I used the tactic to pic off the solo player who went to cap flags without a squad.:)

lol i had do the same. thats the way a game goes. if you will take a flag look if there are clays or c4 around. if yes, move your ass. lol

lol I think you played the SF night maps too :D try to find clays there ... almost impossible

it felt like half of my deaths yesterday were clays on flags... and the half enemy played sniper one round only to plant there noobieclays (no joke ;))

and spawntrapping with clays is forbidden ? its spawnraping isnt it?

Flag zones and inside parts of SF-maps are terrible claymore hells. There is lots of corridors, ladders etc chokepoints... And clay behind every damn corner. What Steffos said it's so true, i had same shit yesterday and almost all my deaths was clays. And some flags you can't reach with armor, so tank whores camps front of them shooting them with "Im supporting my team take it" bullshit excuse.

Edit: Fakin DICE what these idiots thought when they made magic clays what ruins fair game. Clays should be like C4, remotelly launched and need skill to use like C4. Or snipers could have SMG for close range defence or something, what ever solution would be better. But nooo, they made fakin magic clays...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why many people moan about clay half of them house in armor in our servers *sets clay and runs off*

Think that other half of guys, us rambo cocks like me or Rich. We have that samurai-attitude: We appreciate fair fight and disrespect clays and tankwhoring.

Think that other half of guys, us rambo cocks like me or Rich. We have that samurai-attitude: We appreciate fair fight and disrespect clays and tankwhoring.

lol you can take my name on this list too ;)

lol you can take my name on this list too ;)

Main point was that these fun ruining tankhuggers are not members/friends/long time regulars of clan. They are selfish lonewolf/onemansquad random guys who thinks only their stats. We rambo cocks are who suffers from clays, not the pussies in their tin cans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaah, cocks! Now i have split personality, half of me tends to agree with Lak and Sek, and the other half supports Heiki, Daffy and Rich... :D shit what should I do now??!?

The other part says that versatile gameplay is the best gameplay. (Versatile in reasonable way of course :) lol )

Art join us tough and brave rambo cocks, don't be clay whore. :welsh:

no no, i don't intend to be clay whore :) i'm more likely to be versatile whore - to take action according to a situation... One thing is for sure, i hate being killed by a clay, that's 100% true

let me be a clay-cock,.......dont like brute playing and iff you don't like it than go prone all time,...but remember your balls protector if you're going to prone

Users who are viewing this thread