Claymores

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Good old fashion inf rambo style rules and prooi knows it, he have my balls on his face half of time when we play. :welsh:

maybe i will make a short clay death compilation if I play SF next time :D

if it continues like last time then i will only have to record for an hour or so

Lol im so sick to clays i bought BF3 and pray there is no magic clays. :D

Good old fashion inf rambo style rules and prooi knows it, he have my balls on his face half of time when we play. :welsh:

yeah that sucks im dreaming about that..........my wife punished me in my sleep couse im yelling to you

You have to hope i like BF3 and im not t-bagging you all time at BF2 No Fly. :D That would be worse if your wife is yelling my name at nights lol. :welsh:

Last edited by a moderator:
the magic clays only explode when a finnish player is near heik lol :)

have fun :)

Hello guys and girls!

Dont know if the claymore subject has already been discussed on the forum, so anyway here's my opinion:

I dont know if anyone else has the same feeling but i think that clays on the flags are really annoying! If you think for a while is the same thing as camping! If a player is camping at a certain place his goal is to try and kill the most enemies as he can, most of the times near a spawn point knowing already that players are going to spawn there. Clays on the flag is the same thing! This type of behaviour is well known and used by some players that take advantage of the allowed rule to plant time after time and round after round clays near the flags. They know that the player has to get near the flag to capture it, so whats better than a nice clay near by to blow them to pieces. I do play lots of time as a sniper but im sure to be careful never to plant a claymore near a flag! Anyway thats my thought on the subject, and in any way im criticizing the server rules or the ones that made them, its you server, your rules! Just find it annoying thats all.

well the thing about clays is you only got two so in effect camping wouldnt be the right word as you can max kill two this way pr. respawn, unless someones lucky enough to have an ammo guy with him XD also the max clays you can put down is 2 at a time so that poses a limit to your clays as well, especially if you feel you need to keep a claymore as proximity protection while your sniping if you need one like that, that effectively decreases the clays you can have at flag at a time, to one, and one clay isnt much in a map with 8 flags XD

These clay-whores who puts them from round to round every flag should get kicked and if possible beated irl too. It's so annoying and unsportsmanlike behavior. Everybody who overuses clays should get tattoo on their forehead "I suck and im so pathetic i need do that to get my only kills." Im always so happy when i get killed in fair fight and t-bagged. Deaths of normal round are most of times clays, tankwhore, arty, nadenoob teamkills, crappy parachute don't work, more clays and tankwhore and arty... Im sometimes thought if we can make server Noobs R Us No Bullshit -server where are not allowed use clays and arty?

ow comon heikki admit your just annoyed with running into them all the time even when you know theyr there ;-) XD

These clay-whores who puts them from round to round every flag should get kicked and if possible beated irl too. It's so annoying and unsportsmanlike behavior. Everybody who overuses clays should get tattoo on their forehead "I suck and im so pathetic i need do that to get my only kills." Im always so happy when i get killed in fair fight and t-bagged. Deaths of normal round are most of times clays, tankwhore, arty, nadenoob teamkills, crappy parachute don't work, more clays and tankwhore and arty... Im sometimes thought if we can make server Noobs R Us No Bullshit -server where are not allowed use clays and arty?

and as i said you cant place a clay at all flags as youve got a limit of two claymores at a spawn x

I don't know why many people moan about clay half of them house in armor in our servers *sets clay and runs off*

yeah those fing armor whores are all over the place! "sets clay and runs off too" XD

Lol im so sick to clays i bought BF3 and pray there is no magic clays. :D

The clays are in BF3 but somehow don't seem as deadly as bf2?...

Numerous times I witnessed players RUNNING past them not carefully crawling by and they either failed to detonate or they went off causing only minimal damage

be interesting to see how you rate bf3 Heik

You have to hope i like BF3 and im not t-bagging you all time at BF2 No Fly. :D That would be worse if your wife is yelling my name at nights lol. :welsh:

If she do, I hope I don't wake up by as I'm sleeping......dont disrupt my sleep including if she asked for xxx

be interesting to see how you rate bf3 Heik

It's different, more realistic and BF2 is more like arcade shooting. Played first time yesterday and it was learning of controls, new things etc. DAO-12 is my best friend, most of kills are with it. C4 is cool too, it's easier use than in BF2 becouse of terrain, you can hide better. Tank whores are whores in BF3 too, but they are more annoying than in BF2. If they see somebody running in the house while defending flag they camp shooting whole building down. At night when i played in one random server after NRU-servers was dead guys did not even attack flags, they just sit somewhere between first flag and uncap shooting to flags with tanks... I noticed that i don't have anything to do and no need defend, so i was proned in bush and eated rest of the round. :D :D :D

I really hate claymores too. especially on top of ladders where you cannot even be revived. My favourite solution: Move as a squad so you have a) an engineer to defuse it and b) a medic to revive the one taking it for the team. Sadly, this is rarely the case. The squad function for most people has one purpose: To spawn closer to the enemy to get kills (and place claymores haha)

what a bunch of whinging fannys i dont like tanks i dont like clays these would be valid points in a racing game,the sims or candy crush but ffs its a war game where tanks and clays are there to use lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread