BF2 will be closed in near future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oh no I missed the whole thing due to work. Shame on me, but I can only say the same - really sad.

It might sound overstated but the BF2 NoFly Server and the douchebags admining it :p really were a piece of mosaic in a time of self development, teaching me bits and pieces here and there about teamplay, fairness, cautiousness, back-up, the temptation of quick revenge and the advantages of resisting to do it, playing by rules and learning about what traits one should have when having the power to execute rules, being a role model for others, that patience pays off, that reflexes and skill can be traines by persistence... numerous things added up to an experience mixed with tons of fun, anger, relief, pride and what not. A good bit of these learning stages actually applied themselves on my life, others had to be pursued "manually", like persistence :)

but after all, I can say is: time, that you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. and I can say that I never wasted a second on the nofly.

Still, can you set it up again? I think I lost my wallet somewhere around mashtuur.

Re : BF2 will be closed in near future

server is again here , i a little game tomoorow afternoon ?

Re: Re : BF2 will be closed in near future

server is again here , i a little game tomoorow afternoon ?

im in if you are Benj! ;-) but i need to be off from work first, wont be that till 17:15 :-3

Memories, memories...

FuShe Pass: "Enemy infantry spotted", cocos at uncap, well well spunky or badger.. Got killed 10 times, killed 1 time, teabag uuhaah... :D Love those moments, especially ThreeSix as a squadleader on the top of the chimney.

Dragon Valley: 4 hour rounds, 300 points, at the end teamkilling killing yourself to stay in the game... :D

Karkand and tank whores spawnkilling cocos... :D

Epic rounds in Midnight Sun...

Sniper fannies in Great Wall, ah those clays uuh aah enemy clay spotted

Sharqi team cocoing, getting 10 kills in a row, getting killed 20 times in a row, chopper whores... TV station battles :D

Squad Play: killing enemy, whole squad teabagging that one guy, enemy tank and boom whole squad down.. :D

What else? :)

BUT: Remember those moments forever!

Best BF2 server!

R.I.P.

Last edited:
so so gutted you had to close the server. just came on this evening to play in no fly server, What game has every one gone on to please? BF3 or BF4? pfff BF2 disc goes in bin turns pc off. goes to bed crying.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you bring back bf2 no fly that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will teabag you."

Users who are viewing this thread