BF2 will be closed in near future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Although it makes me sad to see the BF2 No Fly Server being closed, I can understand that decision.
My thanks go to all those who made it all possible setting up this outstanding server and clan.

I am looking forward to the BF2 Farewell Weekend and hope to see as many of you as possible.

It would be great to meet you all in BF4. :)

As long as your/s names stay the same so I know who I am getting killed by .... that's you and the good Lady :) atvb, Rich. (FOHrich)

First of all id like to thank mac,lee,beast & sam for putting up with me for all the years i treated the no fly as my own personal server,i know macs inbox was filled on more than 100 occasions with badger watch lmao
jim did this
jim did that
jim did this
and to be honest most of the time i did everything i was accused of lol

In real life im very very selective of who my friends are and it came as a real shock the amount of real mates i made on the no fly "and yes i made more friends than enemys" lmfao
I mean who would have thought i would realy like a handful of englanders,i still cant get over that lol

12 hour bf2 shifts were not uncommon with crazy danes,mackums,and a host of other misfits who would realy make my cry with laughter.picking fights in the forum came a close second to playing the game lol and over the years i had a few ehhhhh is victims the word im looking for ? yes victims it is then muhahaha

spunky and spoony mocking,introducing the word coco,making it cool to get -256 in 1 round,getting kicked 37 times in 1 map,the no rules nights are some highlights that i will keep in the noobs r us memory bank for ever,i realy do mean for ever also bringing good players over to the dark side of teamkilling and minus scores is up there with my special memories.

mac and lee deserve a special personal thanks from me,as i know they fought my corner on a few occasions,i know in myself i was bad for taking it to far most of the time and like i said they always had me coverd so a special thanks to you 2 special lads "for real lads THANKS VERY MUCH"

TEAMKILLING,X RATED KICK REASONS,WINDING UP CHAMP,PRANKING SPOONY,TEAM KILLING ROBBIE 666 56 TIMES ON 1 ROUND OF DRAGON VLLEY,THE LAST KILL KING,C4 CHOPPERS,BASE RAPING,BEING A J10 GOD,INGAME TEXT FIGHTS,BEING A HEED FOR 2 DAYS,TEAMSPEAK WITH SPUNKY "WE REALY DID PEE OURSELFS AND HAVE FITS LAUGHING WITH REAL TEARS,i could go on

i have some friends i will take from my time on noobs and will carry them on like real life friendships,i met spoony and hes funny as fuck and a top lad and his dug is a legend,also met one of the coolest guys ever when i spent the day with shoo,but we always knew those 2 were cool kids and all round nice people.

well well look at the size of this post and i have not called anyone a cunt !!!! muhahahaha

All the heeds past and present,the cool kids i laughed with,the cocos i upset,the nobbers i kicked or banned the perving every single moment on the no fly i had i thank you from the bottom of my heart,yous all had a hand im making a chunky scott taxi driver pee himself with laughter many many times xxx

Trying to explain the server to non players was a waist of time but i think is a fittin end to my post here ladies and gentlemen

as a very wise man once said [h=1]"you don't know man, you weren't there!"?[/h]
just about sums it up perfect for me, ta ta to the best fuckin bf2 server ever.you shall be missed

First of all id like to thank mac,lee,beast & sam for putting up with me for all the years i treated the no fly as my own personal server,i know macs inbox was filled on more than 100 occasions with badger watch lmao
jim did this
jim did that
jim did this
and to be honest most of the time i did everything i was accused of lol

In real life im very very selective of who my friends are and it came as a real shock the amount of real mates i made on the no fly "and yes i made more friends than enemys" lmfao
I mean who would have thought i would realy like a handful of englanders,i still cant get over that lol

12 hour bf2 shifts were not uncommon with crazy danes,mackums,and a host of other misfits who would realy make my cry with laughter.picking fights in the forum came a close second to playing the game lol and over the years i had a few ehhhhh is victims the word im looking for ? yes victims it is then muhahaha

spunky and spoony mocking,introducing the word coco,making it cool to get -256 in 1 round,getting kicked 37 times in 1 map,the no rules nights are some highlights that i will keep in the noobs r us memory bank for ever,i realy do mean for ever also bringing good players over to the dark side of teamkilling and minus scores is up there with my special memories.

mac and lee deserve a special personal thanks from me,as i know they fought my corner on a few occasions,i know in myself i was bad for taking it to far most of the time and like i said they always had me coverd so a special thanks to you 2 special lads "for real lads THANKS VERY MUCH"

TEAMKILLING,X RATED KICK REASONS,WINDING UP CHAMP,PRANKING SPOONY,TEAM KILLING ROBBIE 666 56 TIMES ON 1 ROUND OF DRAGON VLLEY,THE LAST KILL KING,C4 CHOPPERS,BASE RAPING,BEING A J10 GOD,INGAME TEXT FIGHTS,BEING A HEED FOR 2 DAYS,TEAMSPEAK WITH SPUNKY "WE REALY DID PEE OURSELFS AND HAVE FITS LAUGHING WITH REAL TEARS,i could go on

i have some friends i will take from my time on noobs and will carry them on like real life friendships,i met spoony and hes funny as fuck and a top lad and his dug is a legend,also met one of the coolest guys ever when i spent the day with shoo,but we always knew those 2 were cool kids and all round nice people.

well well look at the size of this post and i have not called anyone a cunt !!!! muhahahaha

All the heeds past and present,the cool kids i laughed with,the cocos i upset,the nobbers i kicked or banned the perving every single moment on the no fly i had i thank you from the bottom of my heart,yous all had a hand im making a chunky scott taxi driver pee himself with laughter many many times xxx

Trying to explain the server to non players was a waist of time but i think is a fittin end to my post here ladies and gentlemen

as a very wise man once said [h=1]"you don't know man, you weren't there!"?[/h]
just about sums it up perfect for me, ta ta to the best fuckin bf2 server ever.you shall be missed

And consequently you and shoo gotta be on stage this Weekend as well ! :)
Same goes for Spunky and all the other funny characters (btw, anyone seen the belgian truffle pig ?)

Let's make it a farewell the No Fly Server really deserves ! :) We shall say Goody Bye with a big BOOM !

Motheted we had some Damn good times in game. Xfire gas tracked my gameplay and I had something like 1200hours of game time and over 1000 hours spent messing about the empty server with mothy shoo, spoony and any other innocent victim that happened to log on. Damn good times spent laughing.all of you helped me out of some crappy times just by logging on and sharing a laugh.iwill cherish the time I spent on the no fly server, forever NRU and forever your mate, Sweney. If any of u get bf4 my username is sweney80

Last edited:
Hi all

It’s really sad that more and more bf2-servers shut down, but I can of course understand your decision. So, I’d like to thank you for the many hours I spent on your server. I liked the no-fly rule and no other had such good teamplay!
I’ll be on the server tonight and hopefully tomorrow. Let’s have some fun!

Krex (aka Rhadamanthus81)

I knew it would come some day :( Really painful and sad decision. I know i was awol some time due to my personal issues and didn't act like a true BF2 Cock ;)

But anyways the No-Fly has always a place in my heart.

I admit that I didn't read the whole thread - so what the final decision?

I knew it would come some day :( Really painful and sad decision. I know i was awol some time due to my personal issues and didn't act like a true BF2 Cock ;)

But anyways the No-Fly has always a place in my heart.

I admit that I didn't read the whole thread - so what the final decision?

thats its gonna get closed mate but that some of the NRU cocks and friends still will be playing the game

I personally will be findable on eighter the NRNS, the XTL or the 2F4Y server in the future, also you will be able to find me on TS :)

Odp: BF2 will be closed in near future

so the last shot, the last frag, the last victim ... Too bad it's over. It's the end of an era. Era when the game still give fun and joy. Thank you all for the wonderful moments in your company. Especially Lady, Nao, Scatcha, Sec Leader, Fortuna, Dildomania, Bond, Art.B, Waaxzer, Shunt, Benji, chriss, crn123 and everyone with whom I spent a few years playing in BF2.
Thank you very much, these moments with you will remain in my mind and in my heart forever.

Last edited:
It’s hard to believe it’s over.

Thanks to you all for the good times which I will never forget.

I can’t find adequate words right now, there is only one thing left to say: I will be missing you.

At this time I have un installed BF2.

The writing was on the wall and it was inevitable that interest in BF2 was dwindling over the past year or two.
The tipping point for me was the shut down late last year by EA/Gamespy

But having read through these posts I cant help but feel the love towards this old game still exists.

I may well re-install the game if enough of the old school fanny players continue to play.

Keep us posted if you find some decent servers.

At this time I have un installed BF2.

The writing was on the wall and it was inevitable that interest in BF2 was dwindling over the past year or two.
The tipping point for me was the shut down late last year by EA/Gamespy

But having read through these posts I cant help but feel the love towards this old game still exists.

I may well re-install the game if enough of the old school fanny players continue to play.

Keep us posted if you find some decent servers.

awsome spunkz it would be my pleasure to deliver my nut sacks onto your Spunky head once again XD !!

Users who are viewing this thread