BF 2 bad hitreg fix Tester wanted

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re : Re: BF 2 bad hitreg fix Tester wanted

also had another strange thing happen , i could not see the flags markers while in battle but open up map and there they are ??? quit game and came back then they reappeared ? =QUOTE

hi fucoff ,for the flags markers ,i already had this problem ,on the keyboard there is a button that removes or puts marker flag ,it suffices to find ,because i do not know what the .
a day in the game i leaned on a button that i had never before touched by the ,(in a moment of panic at stake),and i saw that the marker flags were no longer the ,then suddenly to find i leaned one after one every key on the keyboard,and flag markers are income ,,i hope it will help .....

Last edited:
can some bf2 cock test this for me please but it may not work since 1.5 patch but worth a try to warn fly cocks :D

Ok, this is a quick and easy one for everyone out there that has been dying to make your text come up in orange on your BF2 screen...

1 - Hit either the "J" , "K" or "L" key to bring up your in-game chat.

2 - Before you type your message, key in the characters |ccc| ( for the vertical lines, hold shift and hit the key right above the enter key )

3 - After you have typed in |ccc|, hit the space key and then type in your message.

4 - When you have typed in your message, hit the enter key and watch as your message should now show up in the delicious orange font!

* To make your user name show up in orange, do the same thing. Ex: |ccc| Brow should show up orange after a newly create accoun

thanks geno, shoo and nao07 for help :}
the flag thing must have me using the tab key coming in and out of bf2 to change settings ? maybe ?
i have two other ideas ..... maybe 'er indoors is on the internet at same time on laptop causing stutters but also i do recall doing an internet speed test and the packet loss test was unable to give me a result ...
maybe this has something to do with it ... i will look into it . really appreciate the help so far .... regards to all , rich.

hey just thought ............. maybe i am just shit at playing lol lol .

also i do recall doing an internet speed test and the packet loss test was unable to give me a result ...
That's normally because Java isn't installed on your PC, but if you do install Java for the test I would not keep it on there as it's currently got some quite bad security advisories against it

could you just try with the laptops netcable unplugged and see if it's then smoother ?

goes through same modem so all connected share the bandwidth and it can and does affect gaming more or less depending on what's going on on the other.. streaming hd youtube vids etc.. bad.. paying bills, reading news, solitaire etc. not so bad.

there's big differences in broadband modems. some have difficulty sharing the bw others work a bit better.. some can restrict bw sharing so gaming rig gets premium share others are made with gaming properly accounted for.

thanks sam' java was installed but i reinstalled , switched off mcafee and packet loss test worked and was zero. .... must have been mcafee maybe . sorry what are security advisories ?
is speed test of broadband 36mb download, 2.8mb upload good or bad ?
hi geno if it turns out to be wifeys laptop i am going to get the hammer to it .......... the wife that is lol lol lol ..

hi sam' ping of 30 and packet loss zero :} thats good ?
my game did seem better tonight and dont really know why ..... ya know more reliable ? thanks about the tip with java , mucho appreciato ... wtf lol

Guys dice said before years ago that these programs won't work I'm not being negative with this post but just don't want u guys wasting all your time or fucking up your files like we all did years ago lol

I know they've said that but it does always feel to me that it actually does something but of course could be a massive placebo and probably is

The ones that tried it said that too.. But also that dice was wrong. Well i tried the same crap for bf3 and it helped. Very dif game so you prob right lee but at least rich is getting some help.
But having real bad times atm so i don't know anymore why to even bother..

hi geno .... "bad times" ? i would imagine that most people would have a high regard for you, as i do, so whatever it is i really hope things improve for you ....i am sure most people who use the forum will wholeheartedly agree .
couple of years ago i was really in despair and things in some strange way seemed to turn around for me ..... hope you have the same "luck" . kind regards, rich.

Re : BF 2 bad hitreg fix Tester wanted

just for information fucoff i do the test for keyboard key markers flag ,for my keyboard the button is ' alt ' left of the space bar .
i press 'alt' flag markers fade ,i pressed again they return ,simply .......................

thanks alot for your time nao07 , nice of you to let me know
see ya out there , rich.

next time Rich, myself and Mothy will take you round some maps, show you some nice places, where the glitches are, I promise not to knife you again mate ;) sorry about that ;)

lol ...hi shoo don't worry about the knifing it is one of those great pleasures of the game :} my own fault sleeping on the job.
i mentioned in the past the first time i went on a knifing spree(knife badges) my hands were actually shaking with adrenalin ............ weird but true lol. what a crazy game .
regards , rich.
i must admit i do only do it to folk i don't recognise sometimes and definitely snipers whenever possible :}

shoo was always a fucker with the knife u see the cock running around like a headless chicken lmao but the good old F2000 with the nade launcher does the trick :D

Users who are viewing this thread