BF 2 bad hitreg fix Tester wanted

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
there is something else i have noticed also . after doing the fresh install on pc i now only have pbstrA.exe running and no pbstrB.exe as i used to have in taskmanager processes...... does this have any relevance ?

Did you installed PBSVC....than it does show up as far as i know.......be sure firewall except it

hi prooi , for quite some times my hitreg has been terrible and now is good i would say so i am scared to change anything , but thanks anyway :) , rich

hi prooi , for quite some times my hitreg has been terrible and now is good i would say so i am scared to change anything , but thanks anyway :) , rich

i have always bet hitregs......think i need a bigger screen or glasses

i have running pbsvc.....you can see or punkbuster is running without errors ,so if you run it he can fix that

Jack

hmm yes that file sounds familiar also , thanks Jack

you're welcome fucoffhackers............but tri pbsvc,so u can see punkbuster got errors or not

another little piece of info that may be of interest to noobs like me ..... head shots do apparently 3 times the damage as a body shot ........ so gun that does 34 damage (full health 100)
is 34 x 3 = 102 damage ...... one shot kill

so essentially 1 or 2 shots max to face and you get the instant kill (the blink of an eye type ) the secret is out ....... maybe ? :)

or if your hit still dont count you are still screwed lol

Users who are viewing this thread