[BF4] Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
A

alemcibob

12 Mar 2022
I'm getting kick as I enter the server.kick by admin writes. can you check why am i getting kick
my BF4 nick ezVictor

Hi, our server had a KD battlelog limit of 2.00.
Your KD seems to be 2.11 and thats the reason you are getting kicked by auto admin. If you wish to play on our server you can apply to be whitelisted as following link on our forum where your application for whitelist will be considered.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask!

Hi, our server had a KD battlelog limit of 2.00.
Your KD seems to be 2.11 and thats the reason you are getting kicked by auto admin. If you wish to play on our server you can apply to be whitelisted as following link on our forum where your application for whitelist will be considered.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask!
I think we can consider this as a request to get whitelisted, (he already asked on discord) so no need to create another thread :p

Some @Heeds will have a look and consider your case @alemcibob :)

Edit: you might want to reconsider your attitude a bit if you want to get whitelisted

Last edited:
I have added you to the whitelist.

Please remember that this privilege is discretionary and can be withdrawn at any time without appeal. There is no trial period - your behaviour will always be monitored. Please read the links below - if you have any questions about them please ask.

I have added you to the whitelist.

Please remember that this privilege is discretionary and can be withdrawn at any time without appeal. There is no trial period - your behaviour will always be monitored. Please read the links below - if you have any questions about them please ask.

I still can't login to the server. Can you check the whitelist again? my BF4 nick ezVictor

I still can't login to the server. Can you check the whitelist again? my BF4 nick ezVictor

Hello,

We decided to remove you from our whitelist because of your repetitive negative attitude against other players in the chat. (I'll be honest, it was a report made by me against you)

Here you can have a look at your full chatlog

I cannot read any friendly comment from you in the chat, while a friendly behavior is the (only?) condition to get whitelisted if having a KD over 2. Many players have also commented about your toxic attitude in the chat several times but it changed nothing on your side.

Also, you might want to read @glenwilson 's previous answer in this thread again, because he already said everything in.

I don't know what @Heeds will decide for your case but if you get whitelisted again, be sure that the next time you cross the line you'll get removed again and faster this time.

If it's too easy for you, why not do us and yourself a favor and play somewhere else?

214:30 Mar 22, 2022ChocoparteezVictor Im watching your whole chatlog right now and I can tell you its not nice to re
414:29 Mar 22, 2022ezVictorez fatsol ez ez kid

I will add you to the whitelist again. However, this is on the condition that your comments in chat significantly improve and become more positive towards your team and others. You do not need to comment on every single thing. Most have us have thoughts when things happen but we don't type them in chat - the remain a thought. This server is a place to have fun, it doesn't mean you cannot be a good player but you have to accept that others may just not be a great player or they may still be new to and learning the game.

This will be your second chance and there will not be a third. We will be checking your chat log.

I will add you to the whitelist again. However, this is on the condition that your comments in chat significantly improve and become more positive towards your team and others. You do not need to comment on every single thing. Most have us have thoughts when things happen but we don't type them in chat - the remain a thought. This server is a place to have fun, it doesn't mean you cannot be a good player but you have to accept that others may just not be a great player or they may still be new to and learning the game.

This will be your second chance and there will not be a third. We will be checking your chat log.
Thx for adding it to the whitelist. And for a second chance.

As you asked for it today in game, here is the link to your chatlog :

Since you have been whitelisted (again), you did not make any effort in terms of behavior. Also, yesterday you have been reported by another player for "telling me to get out of heli and teamkilling me after", we really, really don't appreciate such an attitude on the server. I remind you that being on the KD whitelist is a priviledge for friendly players only.

So I'm telling you this will be the very last time you crossed the line, you have been warned more enough times already, there won't be another ban appeal possible so adapt your attitude now.

Users who are viewing this thread