application of armypoilce

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nice try kid...

Please can someone of the heads ban him from our website?
His spamming is really annoying and not only his spam...

Lol im getting little scared im next banned spammer. :welsh:

Little Jack (not that old Jack who lives in wind mill middle of tulip fields) couple words of advice for you: It looks like you are nice young guy and i want be honest and fair to you. People knows that you was trying join couple other clans too earlier and it makes them think you just want get in Clan X and NRU is just next clan in line you try. Dont try too much and focus too much for "getting in clan" you should just play with us and have fun. This is almost like chasing of chicks: If you try them all and they know it and try too hard you are just creepy and scare them away. Just relax and have fun with us/chicks and getting in clan or holes of chicks happens naturally. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice try kid...

Please can someone of the heads ban him from our website?
His spamming is really annoying and not only his spam...

Lol im getting little scared im next banned spammer. :welsh:

Little Jack (not that old Jack who lives in wind mill middle of tulip fields) couple words of advice for you: It looks like you are nice young guy and i want be honest and fair to you. People knows that you was trying join couple other clans too earlier and it makes them think you just want get in Clan X and NRU is just next clan in line you try. Dont try too much and focus too much for "getting in clan" you should just play with us and have fun. This is almost like chasing of chicks: If you try them all and they know it and try too hard you are just creepy and scare them away. Just relax and have fun with us/chicks and getting in clan or holes of chicks happens naturally. :p

hello,
the few clans i applied i did not want to join anyway after the night i applied i really want to join this place thoght its a funny and nice place some people might have different eppions over me but it dosen't matter because i'm new and you dont really know me fully yet but by time you will like im starting to know you all and so far you are all nice and i know some of you are not shy you are chatterbox :D
but anyway i,m not spamming all forums i,m just trying to be active with all answers and teamspeak/servers but if theres any problems just pm me and ill pm you back

Odp: application of armypoilce

It does not seem to me that one can judge you. You're simply a new and everyone is looking at what you write, how you behave. Certainly no one is against you. I did not notice that whenever any of the members of this clan was to someone immediately set negatively. You lack patience. Be patient and get to know better. Surely then your application will have a positive result :) This is my opinion :)

Re: Odp: application of armypoilce

well said heikk and ulthart,very true just have fun.

Sometimes joyrney is more important than destination. :p So dont worry too much about that membership thing, just play with people and have fun and things goes well if you fit in. :)

Friend request in BL, BF3 :D that's how =NRU= people will get to know you better.

May it wasn't yours, and i'm getting too old to remember things :D lol but anyways, it disappeared the moment i accepted the request.

Originally Posted by Art_Br83 View Post
First of all Welcome Jack
Why you removed your friend request ?

To be an =NRU= member try to follow guidelines that Laka posted, and then perhaps you will have some real recommendations.
Good Luck
Ty for welcome
Friends request on wat ?

Friend request in BL, BF3 :D that's how =NRU= people will get to know you better.

May be it wasn't yours, and i'm getting to old to remember things :D lol but anyways, it disappeared the moment i accepted the request.

so jack, you application is denied.

reasons are:

1. you are trying to make your own clan at the moment.
http://magickill-clan.forumotion.co.uk/
Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
just read you pinwall:
armypoilce - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

2. you have applied on other clan nearly at the same time.
http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/requesting-to-join-tbg.33146/

3. you are playing (regular) on bf3 statspadding ( flagrun / nokilling ) server
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/battlereport/show/1/81205617/920580709/
Kampfbericht - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Kampfbericht - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

4. you are not playing on our server since you doing your application.
you start your application for around a week. before you was only, friendly counted 1 hour on our servers, but after you application you are playing everywhere but not on our servers. you can see this in you history and your battlereports.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/armypoilce/reports

points 1 and 2 are also be inconsistent with our application guideline No.5
http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/join-us/9-application-guidelines-read-applying.html
5. Applicants should not be members or intend to be members of any other Battlefield clan.

we wish you all the best to start your own clan but we will not allow you to join NRU.

so application denied.

I note that there is no reply yet after 4 hours :p

Users who are viewing this thread