application of armypoilce

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
5. direct recommendations -MEMBERS know :

paranoid
fortunamagica
vampirlady095
supersam600
smachedOnDianite
PK'EZ-54
devilnaxol
assanssins119

Errm... No?
I don´t know anything of you, i only see you sometimes in Teamspeak and on our Servers.

Nice try guy.
First and last word from me for your application: NO!

5. direct recommendations -MEMBERS know :

paranoid
fortunamagica
vampirlady095
supersam600
smachedOnDianite
PK'EZ-54
devilnaxol
assanssins119

Errm... No?
I don´t know anything of you, i only see you sometimes in Teamspeak and on our Servers.

Nice try guy.
First and last word from me for your application: NO!
ive seen you round on ts3 and on site alot and abit ingame but not spoke to you :D

Parafant in fairness to the kid he did put 'paranoid' not 'parafant'.. but your say is your say :)

Best of luck kid.

DarkByD3sign

Re : application of armypoilce

Hi Jack and :welcome:

I'm not a member but a regular player since about 1 year and I've never seen you on any server !
So, I'm so surprised with your application !

Why is your username so weird for me? Is this a syntax error !??...

But I know : you're a member's son who's joking !!!... Spunky !!!???..... :D:D:D

Re: Re : application of armypoilce

Hi Jack and :welcome:

I'm not a member but a regular player since about 1 year and I've never seen you on any server !
So, I'm so surprised with your application !

Why is your username so weird for me? Is this a syntax error !??...

But I know : you're a member's son who's joking !!!... Spunky !!!???..... :D:D:D
LOL hi nice to meet you I do go in the servers but I don't see the ADMINS :D
Like yesterday I was on server for 3 hours I think idk

Parafant in fairness to the kid he did put 'paranoid' not 'parafant'.. but your say is your say :)

Best of luck kid.

DarkByD3sign

Parafanny/Parafant = Paranoid in teamspeak? :p

We dont know new kid very well yet but there is couple months forum activity and 100h on NRU-servers time needed before application takes next step. So we will get more familiar with him in this time and then we can say opinions Yes/No. Come on parafanny give new kid chance, dont judge him before its time of vote. :p

Best of luck kid.

DarkByD3sign

Parafanny/Parafant = Paranoid in teamspeak? :p

We dont know new kid very well yet but there is couple months forum activity and 100h on NRU-servers time needed before application takes next step. So we will get more familiar with him in this time and then we can say opinions Yes/No. Come on parafanny give new kid chance, dont judge him before its time of vote. :p
LOL I know you I think a chatterbox not quiet and I've been told that as well :D

start spamming !!!!!!!!!!!
(if u need help concerning LOTS a posts, consult mr Lakaelo or mr Heikinnen, they talk MORE then my ex-wife)
:D

Check forum stats from front page, you can see Laka is top poster (and poser) of forum. ;) Im quiet and shy one. :p

pfft me?? i have just a bit over 500 posts now. i am shy and silent.

LMAO what happend to the 7000 other post...

i think they were deleted when our site was redone :)

so i would just say you should get your 100h playtime on our servers and your forum activity :D

then try an application again ... and dont lie again about recommendations or the parafanny will use his roundhousekick

so i would just say you should get your 100h playtime on our servers and your forum activity :D

then try an application again ... and dont lie again about recommendations or the parafanny will use his roundhousekick
as for last time on recommendation its people who ive been seeing round and know ish
and i dont need to redo appulcation im already active

I think you don´t understand the word "recommendation"...
1. In your list are only 2 Members of NRU.
2. Both of them don´t know you.
3. Same with the "Members" you named in your list: they don´t know you.

You think it´s the right way to list some people you see in our Teamspeak for recommendation?
What are you thinking about us? That we are some braindead people?

Nice try kid...

Please can someone of the heads ban him from our website?
His spamming is really annoying and not only his spam...

I think you don´t understand the word "recommendation"...
1. In your list are only 2 Members of NRU.
2. Both of them don´t know you.
3. Same with the "Members" you named in your list: they don´t know you.

You think it´s the right way to list some people you see in our Teamspeak for recommendation?
What are you thinking about us? That we are some braindead people?

Nice try kid...

Please can someone of the heads ban him from our website?
His spamming is really annoying and not only his spam...

....you having your periode?? :D

Im neither for nor against the application, I will let the app. run its course and when all the criteria has been fulfilled I will voice my opinion with my vote.
Meanwhile Armypolice take note of what is being said and try to prove that that really is not you and as you have already found out, any lies you tell will be spotted and will go against you......AMEN :cool:

Im neither for nor against the application, I will let the app. run its course and when all the criteria has been fulfilled I will voice my opinion with my vote.
Meanwhile Armypolice take note of what is being said and try to prove that that really is not you and as you have already found out, any lies you tell will be spotted and will go against you......AMEN :cool:
There's no lies LOL I'm just a English person who loves NRU servers and want to be a member

First of all Welcome Jack :)
Why you removed your friend request ? :(

To be an =NRU= member try to follow guidelines that Laka posted, and then perhaps you will have some real recommendations.

Good Luck

Army...change ur name,i am the first Jack here

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread