application of armypoilce

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
armypolice_UK

armypolice_UK

22 Sep 2014
www.synergy-clan.eu
Hi everyone how are you all let me introduce my self ,

i play alot of battlefield of bfbc2/bf3/bf4 so i can mix round and fill up the servers by idling and maintain them

Nationality: ENGLISH IM FROM UNITED KINGDOM

2. Usernames

Bfbc2 : armypoilce
Bf3: armypoilce
BF4: armypoilce
battlelog : armypoilce - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

3.previous bans:

no i have a clean history
seriously not that I know one, I always respected the rules of a server, because a game is only fun to me,and not making an as high score as possible (ok I get angry if my score gets too negative you caught me )
im a rule listener and hate rule breakers and want to catch them

I played a lot on your servers, and when i have free time but ive been playing alot now recently like im on has im typing , I fit into the community.

I also want to help you to keep the server in shape (it would be a shame if this rule breakers chase off the good players). ive also used procon and rcon in the past and help maintain the servers

5. direct recommendations -MEMBERS know :

paranoid
fortunamagica
vampirlady095
supersam600
smachedOnDianite
PK'EZ-54
devilnaxol
assanssins119

Last edited:
puh doesnt ring a bell :D havent been seeing you at the forum at least ;)

welcome anyways

You played alot on our server???
I cant find your name on any of our server...

hi jack,

first welcome at our page and forum and thanks for your application.

guess you had a look over our application guidelines so feel welcome here but remember you have to have some requirements before we can start the vote for join the clan.

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/join-us/9-application-guidelines-read-applying.html

first point is you you have to be minimum 60 days active here in our forum. you joined today so you still need some time. beside that you need also a minimum 100 hours gaming time on our server. you can check that on easiest way if you join Game Tracker - Server Stats, List Search, Ranking, Banners, & Social Network for Gamers honestly i can´t found your name on any of our servers?!?

the needed recommendation you can get only from other NRU clan members. lot of your names on the list are not NRU member so they can not recommend you.

so if you really join our clan you have to get your time here and in that time we better acquainted eachother and all will going the right way. :)

hi jack,

guess you had a look over our application guidelines so feel welcome here but remember you have to have some requirements before we can start the vote for join the clan.

first point is you you have to be minimum 60 days active here in our forum. you joined today so you still need some time. beside that you need also a minimum 100 hours gaming time on our server. you can check that on easiest way if you join Game Tracker - Server Stats, List Search, Ranking, Banners, & Social Network for Gamers honestly i can´t found your name on any of our servers?!?

the needed recommendation you can get only from other NRU clan members. lot of your names on the list are not NRU member so they can not recommend you.

so if you really join our clan you have to get your time here and in that time we better acquainted eachother and all will going the right way. :)
Hello I was on yesterday a all last week but idk if there was any ADMINS / members on
And I read it and will do it =)

start spamming !!!!!!!!!!!
(if u need help concerning LOTS a posts, consult mr Lakaelo or mr Heikinnen, they talk MORE then my ex-wife)
:D

(if u need help concerning LOTS a posts, consult mr Lakaelo or mr Heikinnen, they talk MORE then my ex-wife)

Check forum stats from front page, you can see Laka is top poster (and poser) of forum. ;) Im quiet and shy one. :p

Check forum stats from front page, you can see Laka is top poster (and poser) of forum. ;) Im quiet and shy one. :p

pfft me?? i have just a bit over 500 posts now. i am shy and silent.

LMAO what happend to the 7000 other post...

pfft thats only rumors... :joker:

hi jack,

Hello I was on yesterday a all last week but idk if there was any ADMINS / members on
And I read it and will do it =)

armypolice, you applied to join TBG before us on Monday 22nd, why are we not your first choice?! :p because they rejected you for not being 21+ ? Requesting to join -|TBG|- | TBGclan.com | True Born Gaming

you also applied to join KoS in May this year but wasn't successful because of inactivity, why's that? from the forum they say you only wanted to join to become an admin on their servers .... KoS GaMinG: You are using an invalid IP
Hi I don't find this clan/community till a day after and I like this place
And kos gaming were my brother he dint have a origin acc so he bowed mine but jes got one now

Users who are viewing this thread