Zazoing arround...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
caralho is actually one of the slangs for cock, but can be used in many ridiculous different ways, even just as you hit your pinkie on the table and scream caralho xD we cant really translate directly the entire sentence cuz its just all slang on top of slang xD, kinda "fuck yeah, i'm from porto cock"
yeah Porto, from where Port whine comes from.

Thank you Lama

Last edited:
caralho is actually one of the slangs for cock, but can be used in many ridiculous different ways, even just as you hit your pinkie on the table and scream caralho xD we cant really translate directly the entire sentence cuz its just all slang on top of slang xD, kinda "fuck yeah, i'm from porto cock"
yeah Porto, from where Port whine comes from.

Thank you Lama
Caralho! Obrigado lol (means thanks) ๐Ÿ˜Ž my portugese friends teach me things ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: zazo
Relaxed Panic GIF by Groove Digital

• Haha
Reactions: zazo and Riot_co
yep Laka, weird slang we have, specially in porto, almost all can be used as slang for cock and other stuff if put in the right way.
fino means (thin), yet is slang for pressure beer, also an expresso can be called "bica",
imagine my swiss fiance going to a coffee shop wanting an expresso(bica) and mistakenly saying "i want a bico"(real word for beak), yet its slang for BJ, everyone stoped and looked at her, the women in the coffeeshop turned to her in shock and really fast, trying to correct her whispering and making her understand what that means as slang, but before she could, my fiance saied "with cream"...
...wasted, not a single person was able to contain laughter

Cant believe i spawned in last night to be instantly run over with that quad !! It made me lol,

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and zazo

Users who are viewing this thread