Zazoing arround...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
zazo

zazo

NRU Member
10 Jun 2021
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Hello everyone, as you know, i've been playing only on NRU server, most of you already know me...
The annoying guy with meme loadout of frag saiga+claymore in pearl and quadageddon in propaganda.
Am an IT Tech, long time ago, now i do whatever showes up, lately im unemploeyed thats why i havent been able to pay for vip, but found out that its actually easy to do the knife challenge in you go ninja style xD...(or play at unGodly hours if its one of those times i am awake for 2 or 3 days) .P
been with page open for days, don't know much what i should say, im a 34yo broken person, too much water went under the bridge, thats the reason some times i play really well some other i look like the worst player, i use to make fun saing i turned the cheats off.
many meds, many mood swings, many drugs and alcohol, so when im not very communicative don't think less, im just handling.
im here trying to get a home for gaming, i used to play with many friends, but they all ditched, life is a bitcho so im a cock...
sometimes i talk too much sometimes i can't even open my mouth, yet when im ok, i want to play with you guys, i found your server and havent played anywhere else eversince(only during the night when server is empty) and i think you guys are an amazing group of ppl, even though i dont know much.
obviously im already pumped right now otherwise this page would still be hidling between 50+ browser tabs.
this is only for you so plz block it so noone else can see this. (just felt i had to explain some wird behaiviour)

have to go to the beach with the mrs's soon, but later ill be joining you.
if you feel that this is no place for someone like me, its fine, ill still keep playing here as a guest.
never change the rules of the server cuz these while open rules are the reason the server is the best, life has so many rules that makes no sence to block available things in a game that was meant to be fun.
and i like iced tea, so you can dipdip all you want, but im gonna run you over with my quad.

my CSSource team won the portuguese nation finals in 2006, then started to play WoW, in cataclysm(have no idea of the year) my rogue was in wowprogress in 540 World.
in Shadowlands my Zahzo rogue was 1600 World within 2 months of gameplay.
i was owner of one server of GTAV RP, then i shut it down(because of the stupidity of the other owner that his decisions ruined the server, i was too kind, if it was now i'd be really strict and not let greed decisions ruining everything that i built, then became admin/programmer/modder/mapper for a friends server, i know how hard sometimes is babysitting players.
anything you may wanna know, just ask.

Emanuel
31-10-1986
ID's: zazo, and variants, BF4 - zazo-x00, WoW(burried) - Zahzo

see you soon cocks...

"Normal is an illusion, what's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" -C.Addams

Attachments

• xx42560433_10156586879233516_5084248479593660416_n.jpg
    xx42560433_10156586879233516_5084248479593660416_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi Emanuel, welcome to our forum. Nice to see your application.

How did you manage to get 500h on the server? I don't really remember your name 😅

Ahh all explained xD Yeah Izazol sounds way more familiar than Zazo :p

Well welcome then and good luck!

Wait, so you are Izazol :D that explains alot to me :D
Anyway.. welcome, enjoy and good luck (and all the stuff being said)

Hello Emanuel, nice to see you here!

You are in the right place! This community is a fantastic family which welcomes everyone nevertheless of backround or problems. I myself have mental and alcohol problem and these guys here have helped me to rise from the bottom. :)

You are very much welcome here! ^^

Edit: Oh didnt realize this was also an application. Good luck on the vote (y)

Tuga
Bem-vindo e boa sorte com a votação
Welcome and good luck with the vote.
(Did consult Google translate as it has been a long time :giggle: )

Welcome and good luck, if you are not lucky start sending your nudes to everybody

Hi Emanuel

Nice to meet you here

hei back at home, wow so nice to see all your fast warm answers, yes you're right leandre0310, so We4re0ne question was answered, it's me the old |zazo| but ppl kept calling me iza so i had to change.
i kinda got the feeling that some of you didnt recognize my new name, no worries, it was me all along :p, trying to catch you with my pearl market calymores or run you over with a quad.
StrrawberryA yeah it was me slicing morangos the other night ^^
RIZLOID that was perfectly acurate :p and lakaelo answered to you with the words i had in my mind when i read yours xD
blugi21 during this 500h i got that feeling about you guys, this was one of the reasons i decided to try to join, cuz if it wasn't like this, it would just be like all others and i prefere to be alone than in the middle of judgmental ppl, irl is already full of those and i'm too old to try to fit in.

"once you fit in you disapear" -Tetris

you guys are amazing xD lovely answers, ill keep in mind the nuds^^
thank you so much for all

Attachments

• 13220822_1028028920597847_7421323971036021243_n.jpg
    13220822_1028028920597847_7421323971036021243_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
OHH caralho 😄 Zazo applying !! Niiiice 🤝🤝🤝 good luck with the vote mate 😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍

• Wow
Reactions: RIZLOID
ooooh fodasse, porto caralho!!!! xD
I know fodasse and caralho which both mean "fuck" , but porto caralho? Hmm fucking port? 🤔 I can only see one context possible

Chicago Fire Boat GIF by Wolf Entertainment

"AHHH PORTO CARALHO!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: zazo

Users who are viewing this thread