Wondering if i could join.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
blugi21

blugi21

Crazy, mad, insane!
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
Hi!

Played here sometime now so i have been wondering if i should ask to join you wonderful gigantious cocks.

-Name: Juha Pätsi
-Gamer ID: They are all blugi21 (playstation, xbox, steam, gog, ubi, epic, android)

I have enjoyed playing here so much that i decided to try to join. BUT for starters i have to be honest and i want you to be also when voting this. I think some of you knows already that i do have mental health problems (paranoidic skitzhofrenia) and i do drink almost always when i play battlefield. I cant handle the mental stress when playing with others sober (hands shake etc). I tell you this because if im correct membership means that you are also a moderator and honestly im afraid that i cant do that very well. I understand if this is a bad thing and would i be voted down i would still continue playing. Ask anything if needed.

-blugi21 (Drunk like always) :)

...about time juha. :D
i guess you know us well enough, what a bunch of people we are and that you mental health problems should not be any issue to join us. we have already some member which are more active admins ingame and some even not such active. i guess you will grow into this and find your way. :)

checks are already done because i tought you made this post much earlier lol so i will start the vote today :)

:) this is good news... good idea to finally join, Juha :)

Hey Juha, it's good to see you there, good luck with the vote :D

Thank you all! Didnt apply earlier because wasnt sure if its ok for me but now i know. You guys have the best cocks! :D

mine's 10 inches...so yeah... xD

How does the voting work? Is there a certain time or something else? :)

Bluuugiiii, good to see your application to join the cock family.
We dont need a dutch filter only some more balancing and we know how hard that is ;)
Good luck with the vote sir!

Hi Juha

Good to see your application and I find it warming that you are able to trust us enough to do it. Should you have a successful vote 😉 you would have admin rights but we are here to help with that and avoid any anxiety that could cause.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread