Wondering if i could join.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
how nervous you should be is proportional to the amount of times you killed us these few days ;)

Naaa just kidding, relax and sit back.

What does the 2 month trial mean now? Do i just keep playing normally but im under tighter surveillance by you guys? :unsure:

What if i start kicking everyone who kills me? 😈

What does the 2 month trial mean now? Do i just keep playing normally but im under tighter surveillance by you guys? :unsure:

Basically you have to do anything laka says or you're out... And I mean anything

creep GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Carry on as normal! Try the admin commands like !yell to see if they work and go from there. You can always ask what we think on here. You will make a mistake for sure - we all have. Just search for things like "nuked wrong team" "twice" for examples :D If you do screw up - just let us know and we can fix it.

What if i start kicking everyone who kills me? - well, this might get a response from us :) Cannot say I haven't wanted to do that but have so far restrained myself.

Congratulations, Juha :)

Users who are viewing this thread