Were Homer lives

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Homer

Homer

27 Aug 2013
Enochdhu perthshire
I was chatting to a couple of you guys last night about were i live so i thought i would show you a few pictures.

oh and a good one of one of my bikes.

Great place to live at, Homer :)
That squirrel reminds me the squirrel from "Ice Age" cartoon lol :D

very nice pics and the squirrel is great. you zoomed in or can you go so near for the pic?

is this uk?

i shove the thread over to to our oicture section.

The squirrel is feeding on a feeder hanging from my front room window. they don't seem to mind being so close. I live in Perthshire in Scotland near Glenshee and Pitlochry.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics Homey. Are you a farmer?

Not a farmer. I'm the estate manager. i look after the estate and all the rental cottages. We have a Farmer that rents some of the land.

@ Homer LOL, I stay just off Luncarty in Perth on a farm just off the A9 im probably about 40mins drive away fae ya! ;) lovely place m8.

[cT*] 5h00fly;15769 said:
@ Homer LOL, I stay just off Luncarty in Perth on a farm just off the A9 im probably about 40mins drive away fae ya! ;) lovely place m8.

26 miles mate. Its a small world. Got stopped by the police in Luncarty a couple of weeks ago for speeding. The police man filled the form in wrong and had to let me off.

homer you are 1 lucky guy ....loooks like paradise to me :)

Nice pics-

a heads up on Shoofly though Homey...he lives way too close to you to be totally honest,I'd sleep with one eye open from now on cos he may turn up with his special tube o' lube and the chloroform lmao

nice pics Homer.....

im looking for a vacation for next summer.....

im a biologic...i only eat my wifes pink mussel.........if she has not a headache,than better sleep with the squirrels

Users who are viewing this thread