Were Homer lives

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
@ Homer, yes they have a habit of parking there speed camera van at the bottom of the entrance to my farm track! :tbag:
glad you got off with it ;)

The squirrel is feeding on a feeder hanging from my front room window. they don't seem to mind being so close. I live in Perthshire in Scotland near Glenshee and Pitlochry.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics Homey. Are you a farmer?

Not a farmer. I'm the estate manager. i look after the estate and all the rental cottages. We have a Farmer that rents some of the land.

ya it does resemble the steppes of the highlands in scotland :) , got any good distelleries around mate ? :)

The Edradour Distillery is 10 mile up the road. Its the smallest in scotland. there 10 year old single malt is very nice.

Sounds to me i found my next whisky to add to my little collection. Nice pics btw

The Edradour Distillery is 10 mile up the road. Its the smallest in scotland. there 10 year old single malt is very nice.

*_* you should DEFINANTLY send me a bottle :-3 XD

Sounds to me i found my next whisky to add to my little collection. Nice pics btw

maybe we could ask mr. homer to send us each a bottle for our collection if we payed him to get the bottles! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread