Welcome to duty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fides07

fides07

NRU Member
6 Jan 2013
france
Hello all.

My name is Julien I'm 21 and French. I work in computer science and when I have enough time I play video game at of course BF2. I have a YouTube channel where I publish my gameplay and tests of mods.
Behind my right wall there is an NRU member who calls Nao07 and often we have played together on the server sometimes with the same IP Address.
Sorry for my English but I have difficulties with the English grammar.
So See you soon on the BF2 server and I hope is an NRU member soon.

Welcome!
Have fun and see you in the server! :)

Hi Julien, we played together at night and looks like you are nice guy. Hopefully you like play with us. :)

welcome to our website and forum im glad to hear our bf2 guys are doing a great job. see u on the battlefield sometime soon

hi Julien, seen you out there , happy that you enjoy server .. welcome :)

Re: AW: Welcome to duty

Hi Julien

welcome......new target for my Dutch..sniper-scope

Re : Welcome to duty

good presentation julien ,(the french class),welcome to the forum ,i hope that your computer is better for what can you see on bf2 ,,,

ps :and one more way for me (you see on the forum) you can find the next failure of my computer. LOL......

I uploading my game of today and I give you the link.

My video is too long, I needed to comfirm it was not a movie. Now I need to Re upload --' 290 minutes left :/

My video is too long, I needed to comfirm it was not a movie. Now I need to Re upload --' 290 minutes left :/

lol what? how big is that? do you compressed it before you upload? use the windows movie maker, it is for free and easy to use. think you can download it in french language as well.

for example with that you comressed a 2gb video into a 20 or 30mb upload.

Users who are viewing this thread