Welcome to duty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lol what? how big is that? do you compressed it before you upload? use the windows movie maker, it is for free and easy to use. think you can download it in french language as well.

for example with that you comressed a 2gb video into a 20 or 30mb upload.

It is not the weight it is the time, 30 minutes to 1,96 GO in HQ.

I using Sony vegas Pro to make video ;)

And now the video awaited

[video=youtube;wNvXjk4fOt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvXjk4fOt4[/video]

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
mr.Scatha was having your behinds :) and staring the movie lol
nice vid mate

Re : Welcome to duty

ooooh fides tu aurais pu attendre que je sois dans le jeu ,,,lol
translate ----> fides you might have to wait until i'm in the game lol

Re: Re : Welcome to duty

have seen ur video fides07...nice done,

think u must play it by lower settings bcouse i saw a lot of black dots...........i play on the highest resolution(screenwide) and everything on low and off,
but only geometric on high.........with this i can see enemy at 400 mtr

That difference between my settings and video is amazing. For example shadows in buildings and light of sun. I think i have big benefit for example spotting enemies who are hiding in bushes or shadows. My computer is old piece of crap so i had to set cool lights, shadows, effects etc off for better running. Lol after that everybody switch them off to be pro like me with better seeing. ;)

have seen ur video fides07...nice done,

think u must play it by lower settings bcouse i saw a lot of black dots...........i play on the highest resolution(screenwide) and everything on low and off,
but only geometric on high.........with this i can see enemy at 400 mtr

The black dots are due to old driver on my graphic card.

Tkt pas Nao, la prochaine fois que je film on jouera ensemble.

Don't worry nao, the next time wich I film, we will play together

Last edited:
hi fides , someone who gets killed even more that i do lol..... niiiiiiiiiiice :)
see you out there , rich.

Nice video. :) Lol somehow all french guys likes play support. :D

Good we have couple regular ammo sharing santa claus guys here. Then we are never out of AT-missiles and C4 and helpless against tanks. :p

Re : Welcome to duty

heikk ,hi , this is why i always take support i do not be short of ammunition ......lol

I like kits who have chance destroy armors most. And C4 is damn funny stuff. :D

Art_Br83

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achievements

Re: Welcome to duty

mr.Scatha was having your behinds and staring the movie lol
nice vid mate

Muwhahaha

et bienvenu chez nous
si vous avez besoin d'un traducteur online ou un couteau dans le dos :D, venez sur le serveur et dans teamspeak!!!
Je t'aiderai

heikk ,hi , this is why i always take support i do not be short of ammunition ......lol

well mr Nao rest asure there aint a player better suited for the support char than you :3 only one ive ever seen reach around your skills at resuppliing people is mr. shoo and hes only done it once where as youve done it like a million times :-D kudos to you for that !! :-D

Re : Re: Re : Welcome to duty

well mr Nao rest asure there aint a player better suited for the support char than you :3 only one ive ever seen reach around your skills at resuppliing people is mr. shoo and hes only done it once where as youve done it like a million times :-D kudos to you for that !! :-D

thank you mr.fortuna ,,and more i close my eyes when i pull .........lol

Users who are viewing this thread