Wankers Rant!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So far the host says the space is unlimited 😊 yes contributors are welcome as well 👍

If you're really interested pm me your email, I will arrange access for you 😊

Hello everyone,
you might have noticed that our blog was sometimes unreachable. Now that was because we @ first didn't even know whether we'll like writing or not, so we used a free server... after churning out my home automation series, I thought I do like it, so we moved the server to a paid host and domain.
I have corrected it in my signature and the .cf domain should work in a bit by redirecting to the .com domain... so in the meanwhile enjoy Toni's first article about pizza dough perhaps...and give us some thoughts...

also if anyone feels like writing with us, let me know... all contributors welcome :)

I really have to try that pizza dough!

You guys could think about getting a ssl certificate so that your website communication is safe over HTTPS.

We'll be adding a focaccia recipe too :) you might enjoy that as well if you like pizza :)

Reactions: We4re0ne
Focaccia recipe is still not on yet (didn't have time to cook it, to get you pictures).
But we have an interesting article by @glenwilson about home automation for the elderly...
I hope I gave Glen some ideas already, but what do you guys think about reading the article and leaving some suggestions in the comments? Let's help Glen's mom :)

btw... anyone has any post ideas? I mean we ran out of topics for now xD

that'd be interesting... sadly, I think none of us knows anything about it... I might try through some guides :D, I have no smoker though.

Users who are viewing this thread