Video editing --- May some one know how to use Affter effects or premiere?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Its_Iceteeaa

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
HEy guys i have some nice idea but im not able to use yet adobe or premiere stuff like that are here maby some ppl who knwo how to use that stuff to put great effects ina montage? ill show u an example of a clan what i knowed ^^
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
<---- i LOVE this montage!!

This montage is really great. Some effects are too much for me, but the shot-cutting with the music is on point.

I could create your own shooter, code a website for you, a companion app, create custom wallpapers and do marketing stuff about it. But I have no idea about video editing 😅

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
If you have stuff like premier or other programs it may be worth signing-up to something like Lynda: Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials as they do loads of courses on stuff like that. You can get a free month and binge watch all you need and then cancel. They can start with basics or more advanced stuff. Some of the courses have materials so you can follow along.

Skillshare is another one but only a 14 day free trial. Online Classes by Skillshare | Start for Free Today

I use Final Cut for some things but iMovie or Moviemaker can be good for shorter projects. Depends on how much footage you have and how easy it is to organise.

Same applies to photos, sometimes you only need a quick edit and other times you need something like PS. There are good alternatives to Premier and Photoshop and quite few are free or one-off purchases.

I tried Premiere a while ago (OK about 10 years ago), looked at it and deleted it. Had absolutely no idea how to do anything. To be honest, it is the same for photoshop, it is far too complicated for average users. If when doing pro photos probably only used about 1% of the feature and a lot of them you could do in Lightroom.

This montage is really great. Some effects are too much for me, but the shot-cutting with the music is on point.
Yeah Nova gaming (damals) today:

Ascend​

and they realy know how to edit videos i knowd many of them :D and still know some of them ^^

I could create your own shooter, code a website for you, a companion app, create custom wallpapers and do marketing stuff about it. But I have no idea about video editing 😅
I like to have my own shooter better then bf4 :D if u can make that why not xD

Just kidding but i thought maby we can somehow create a Mobile app for our website that is more comfortable to use then the website on phone :)

If you have stuff like premier or other programs it may be worth signing-up to something like Lynda: Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials as they do loads of courses on stuff like that. You can get a free month and binge watch all you need and then cancel. They can start with basics or more advanced stuff. Some of the courses have materials so you can follow along.
i tried affter effects by my self but im to dump to use it even with tutorials and help from friends ^^
I use Final Cut for some things but iMovie or Moviemaker can be good for shorter projects. Depends on how much footage you have and how easy it is to organise.
i use Sony vegas PRo 13 ^^

You can install the forum as a Progressive Web App from Chrome/Firefox mobile. Open the start page, go into the menu and hit install.
i got it wow thats nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread