Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ohh...its not me. lol i only got one shot and was done. lol thats from one of my employees and we laughing our ass of as she said "i got all this 4 times to get 2 time covid" lol
And now think about what we got in theese shots ...

Reactions: lakaelo
And now think about what we got in theese shots ...

Depends on the vaccine. In the case of Moderna/BioNTech it’s basically fat, mRNA and salt :) The vaccines purpose is not to simply not get it but also to only have a mild case of COVID you should get it.

I got three shots, been having a sore throat for the last few days but luckily it’s not COVID. Haven’t had it so far :)

You should all be grateful, I am pretty sure Mary had an important role in its development! I have had 3 but my Mum has had the 4. We may get another one later in the year. Whilst it doesn't stop you getting it, it should help prevent serious illness. We are basically trying to avoid getting it at all as the side effects are potentially worse than the illness and being slightly older....

Monday had rain. Yesterday was in Edinburgh for the Book festival. Well the wife was, I was trying to buy the stock from the model shop! 😁 Lovely weather, warm and pleasant. Today back to pishing rain again.

You should all be grateful, I am pretty sure Mary had an important role in its development! I have had 3 but my Mum has had the 4. We may get another one later in the year. Whilst it doesn't stop you getting it, it should help prevent serious illness. We are basically trying to avoid getting it at all as the side effects are potentially worse than the illness and being slightly older....

Monday had rain. Yesterday was in Edinburgh for the Book festival. Well the wife was, I was trying to buy the stock from the model shop! 😁 Lovely weather, warm and pleasant. Today back to pishing rain again.

Yeah I am also planning on getting a 4th vaccination once a modified booster against the current variants becomes available. I still have a number of years ahead of me and don't want to get long COVID side effects

Reactions: General_Misery
Also got 3 😁 i thought everyone has to do 3 for full protection?!
there was janssen ( johnson & johnson ) available last year and with one shot you had full protection ( on paper ) for 9 month so i had no restriction and have my "full vaccined label". (y)
but because i am really not in the risk age ( i am still 49 yrs young lol ) group, don't be afraid to get it at all and nobody cares anymore about a "full vacinated label" i am done with that now.
I have had 3 but my Mum has had the 4. We may get another one later in the year. Whilst it doesn't stop you getting it, it should help prevent serious illness. We are basically trying to avoid getting it at all as the side effects are potentially worse than the illness and being slightly older....
60+ is the age where you will have a higher risk of difficult course so its appropriate. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rumblepumble
I didn't get the vaccine, I don't trust the Russian vaccine, there are no others here. The mask has been saving me since the beginning of the pandemic, I haven’t had a COVID, not even a cold/flu in these two years. Have a good habit cleaning phone with an alcohol wipe after the street every time - I think it also helps well

Reactions: Rumblepumble
I didn't get the vaccine, I don't trust the Russian vaccine, there are no others here. The mask has been saving me since the beginning of the pandemic, I haven’t had a COVID, not even a cold/flu in these two years. Have a good habit cleaning phone with an alcohol wipe after the street every time - I think it also helps well
Are there much infected people in russia at the moment?

A friend has been really careful with mask wearing so had been untouched. Went on holiday, forgot to wear a mask once and tadaa, manged to catch it. Masks are not going to be full-proof but will help and on the plus side you can avoid smiling at people and communicate through selective use of a death stare. :D I believe Mary is immune to the death stare as she had been on the receiving end of one quite a few times.

staring bruce lee GIF

Are there much infected people in russia at the moment?
Now more better than year ago, about 40 000 per month in all over Russia. Government said a new wave has coming. We don’t have lockdown now, masks are not necessarily, but approved. Sometimes it seems to me that only I and a couple of other people with OCD wear a mask 🙈

Almost all my friends had covid three times

Now more better than year ago, about 40 000 per month in all over Russia. Government said a new wave has coming. We don’t have lockdown now, masks are not necessarily, but approved. Sometimes it seems to me that only I and a couple of other people with OCD wear a mask 🙈

Almost all my friends had covid three times
Me and the Mrs are often the only ones wearing. Benfit of getting old is that you learn not to GAF about what anyone thinks. 🤣

Went to Kinneil House today. An old house from Mary Queen of Scots time. Was going to be demolished around 1930 but then the found the wall decorations so it was saved. Interior of the main block had already been gutted. The Antonine wall is roughly where the left part of the building was and behind is a small Roman fort. It is only open a few days thoughout the year.

This building is just behind the house and was James Watt's workshop where he did development work on the steam engine.

1636CECA 773C 4A42 BC40 4B679A1E6E16

The house and interior..

221E175C 9457 499E 9991 8CED44ACE0C5 6712EB6B 4045 461B B510 3C54583AB56A F36FD3DA 7955 4090 9E0D 1FE09B646802 3A4BE149 3815 4DE7 A38D A67CA77F1367 94071CFB FB72 49B1 8E3A 70456D4FFCA3 0B5E483E 7016 4AEF AE67 ABD6F0B0DDF6 39F5AE99 FCDF 4A22 935A C4F5D3471AC0 D9F1A060 E4D0 4FFC B9EF E24343E4A8B1 05B01B40 98C3 4686 BDD4 03253944F277 995DDB24 8A7F 4924 8EAF D7ACD72CBDC2 67C89578 8825 4A6B B22A 81620D8B2B2F

Warning: horror spider mishap IRL below….

Went to our shed this morning to fetch some tools for some light garden chores, was eager to start so opened the door and entered in a hurry. Hadn’t been there for some days…. Unsuspecting face was greeted with huge spider web (think covid mask over nose and eyes) and ”something with small legs” crawling around very fast around nose and then towards right eye. Quickly tried to get rid of said creature but fingers got caught in sticky web and causing tiny monster to run around eye like a maniac in the eye area. Heroically stayed quiet the whole time and finally got rid of the little bastard via undignified waving like an oiled windmill. Managed to get a unsharp pic of the fella:

5771DC59 6DB5 4D72 9910 23CBF9721CFA

Users who are viewing this thread