Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
OK, weather here is cold and wet. Saw something on this AI artist DALL-E. You get a few free goes at using it.

Could have put anything in but first went with Laka in pool... and you can see how the image evolved.

B75313E3 B99F 4844 AC9A 58B120699F25 38E2541E 2770 4436 8419 6DA320CA4937 AD64E81D CC13 4516 B5C5 17D081B93C92

Not content with that nightmare, the went with Riz camping in bushes.

4AFE85E9 893E 45D6 994D 734C293BF78E 928932B8 09B0 46FA B2EC F9A50604085A ABD75B06 DFF7 4ED5 8646 E8D9CA23FEC8 391C66FF 1EEA 4F01 ACC4 3E964CE02A03

Anyway, I think that is enough nightmares for one day.

Suitcase is out as we are going away for a few days at the weekend. Will be the first actual holiday/break that hasn't involved going down to my mum for a few years. Looked for a rental place but they want £1k for somewhere decent and about £500 a week for something that looks like a derelict garden shed that has been painted. The best one was £27k for a week. So a hotel for a few days it is.

Now have the trauma of the Mrs deciding what clothes she will be taking until we go. Then she will change it again just before leaving. My packing takes 5 minutes, not five days.

Just going up north so it is also what will we do. Her: found a few castles to visit and a stately home plus a book shop. Me: Brewery, distillery (it is hard not to drive a few miles and not find one) and a cheese shop! Most distilleries nowadays are tourist attractions that you have to pay for a tour and a tiny sample at the end. Years ago the tours were free as were the more generous samples. As I was driving the Mrs usually had my sample and was 🤪.

E5843F86 EED7 45AB B2C8 061596A8DD3A

Suitcase is out as we are going away for a few days at the weekend. Will be the first actual holiday/break that hasn't involved going down to my mum for a few years. Looked for a rental place but they want £1k for somewhere decent and about £500 a week for something that looks like a derelict garden shed that has been painted. The best one was £27k for a week. So a hotel for a few days it is.

Now have the trauma of the Mrs deciding what clothes she will be taking until we go. Then she will change it again just before leaving. My packing takes 5 minutes, not five days.

Just going up north so it is also what will we do. Her: found a few castles to visit and a stately home plus a book shop. Me: Brewery, distillery (it is hard not to drive a few miles and not find one) and a cheese shop! Most distilleries nowadays are tourist attractions that you have to pay for a tour and a tiny sample at the end. Years ago the tours were free as were the more generous samples. As I was driving the Mrs usually had my sample and was 🤪.

View attachment 18717
thats awsome news Glen!! Have an awsome trip <3

Reactions: blugi21

View attachment 18717
The Glenfiddich distillery in Dufftown was free the last time I was there...
That was probably 10 years ago though...

Reactions: glenwilson
Yesterday was a day for listening to complaining neighbours.

1: Security camera isn't working. Tried to help but £20 camera was borked plus they had no idea what their passwords were for various things like the app store and didn't realise that their iPhone used facial rec to open etc etc.
2: Same neighbour was the moaning about their son who had just bought a Jag F-Pace. Apparently the new car was making some weird noises. After some investigation there was little or no oil in the engine! Jaguar's response was "put some oil in it".
3: Neighbour at the end of the road was selling their house. The sale fell through at the last minute because the garden fence was in the wrong place by 50mm so they have to move the fence to the correct position before it can continue!

Wife is still deciding on clothes for a few days away. Me, will take about 30 seconds. Will leave her to continue to work out what she is packing and I will mow the lawn as that is more fun than watching the suitcase contents constantly change.

Today i went to our summer place to start enjoying midsummer week. Aaand then I was ordered to watch out for my sisters dogs as they went on a 24H cruise.

Still cant complain as i managed to get in sauna before

IMG 20220622 174444

Aand its only me and the doggies. No annoying people around. ^^

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today i went to our summer place to start enjoying midsummer week. Aaand then I was ordered to watch out for my sisters dogs as they went on a 24H cruise.

Still cant complain as i managed to get in sauna before

View attachment 18755

Aand its only me and the doggies. No annoying people around. ^^

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cottage, no other people and doggies, is there anything else a fin would want? :D
Rainbow beer defintely not on my fav list, but gets a pass this time :p

Users who are viewing this thread