Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I am guessing most of, if not all, is scratch built. Have thought about a 1/200 ship but it is just the price of the things. The kits are about £300, then you need to get a detailing set for another £350, and then there is usually another addotional set for them too so you are looking at about £1000. Most of that tends to be photo etch which is an absolute pain to do especially railings. All too often you can spend ages doing stuff that will never ever be seen (see pics below). Then you have to find somewhere to put the things. All ready getting those where the eff are you going to put that looks from the Mrs.

I do have 1/144 scale kit of a U-Boat (the one that is in Maritime Museum in Bremerhaven) with a full interior that is about 50cm long.

The current plane kit has this interior but almost none will be visible.

7F532EE5 65E6 4E84 8A25 67DC504AC498 9C654BEA D646 43BD AC0B 5CF30251AABD
View attachment trim.A17660D2-22C2-4945-BF24-DB6744E3C3C1.MOV

Did your autocorrect change hopelijk en woensdag? :LOL::unsure:
Done quick and dirty...

Edit from this noon
Due to bad weather the flight will be a shorter one.
At the coast the fog is still heavy.
So dont think i will see them.

Edit from 15h30
Heard him fly over, but to much fog to see.
There was a polish an american invited, were supposed to do a tour of belgium together.
But they each went for a different destination - ours had destination Ostend - and came together for a final landing of ours in florennes.
And apparently in Ostend, only 20 km away, the sky was clear.
But i was working... so couldnt leave home.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Not exactly been exciting here at the llama stable. Dreich weather, a bit of shopping and ordering a new front door. The wooden front door is showing its age. I installed it about 25 years ago to replace the crap one the house was built with. Just too big a job to do now as it isn't a standard size.

View of the Forth Valley this morning. 08:30

2AEA9B7F B73A 45F2 AC5E EE0745F268F2

And another from a bit later. 09:50

93FDE317 1DE4 4D22 9FA5 C85D688BB9B9

Last edited:
Not exactly been exciting here at the llama stable. Dreich weather, a bit of shopping and ordering a new front door. The wooden front door is showing its age. I installed it about 25 years ago to replace the crap one the house was built with. Just too big a job to do now as it isn't a standard size.

View of the Forth Valley this morning. 08:30

View attachment 15379

And another from a bit later. 09:50

View attachment 15381
Nice view, water and mountains

Thanks but no water there just mist in the valley! It did look like that though. The river Forth is there but just visible from where we are. Today there is no view just fog!
🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha pardon me, it was 11:30 PM

When the weather clears up and you got time, show me the view again with the river👍👍 Pretty cool that you live that high though

@glenwilson Here is some inspiration for a possible next project

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is well done! One of the Special Interest Groups for next year is kit bashing. I had thought of taking an HMS Victory kit I have and adding some wings, rockets and bombs. Now thinking....

A7F57E98 0AFE 4ABC 997A 8777974CC120

Users who are viewing this thread