Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Finally got some bamboo fencing to finish off the deck. Now just need all the folk next door to sod off for some peace and quiet. As usual they are breaking the rules by having loads of different families there. But hey. Alexa, order me a dozen 25mm mortar shells… We think the blackbird is trying to feed two families as he is constantly asking for food and looks shagged out. Might start calling him Hancock.

4F50AF0F 7A87 4692 BAAA 7596B8F69446 D475E767 E90F 480D 8BE6 0845C5D4D2D5

Last edited:
Your wife will get jealous, you keep taking a black bird for a meal 😂 😂
i guess "naked" they all looking the same. :)

chicken rotisserie GIF

No better way to start a day than cup of Vitun Hyvä Kahvi- coffee and playing PlayStation classic Final Fantasy 9. :giggle:

That translates as "Fucking Good Coffee" :D
My wife was always a "computer games are a waste of time" sort of person. Friend lent me a few SNES cartridges and FFV was one of them. We now have PS1/2/3/4 because she MUST have the latest FF game. Still has about three on the go and some still not started. Retirement was just an excuse to play games!!

Yesterday, I didn't notice him asking for food so he was singing at me through the open window!

2351CA00 0446 45AC 8886 8B86C983229E

My wife was always a "computer games are a waste of time" sort of person. Friend lent me a few SNES cartridges and FFV was one of them. We now have PS1/2/3/4 because she MUST have the latest FF game. Still has about three on the go and some still not started. Retirement was just an excuse to play games!!
Your wife has excellent taste! Final fantasy is one of my favorite game series. (y):)

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread