the squad thing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Badger suiciding when Im about to slap him is about as good as it gets ffs lmao 999

But PJ ................he took a hellllllllllllll of a beating lmao

whilst the neg score kick was off i do believe you got raped "naked style" last night and ehhhhhhh - 86 muhahahahahahahaahah

hi all, you know i just like to spawn where action is and up untill late it was working quite well . recently getting my ass kicked like 6 for 20 .... sheeeeeet lol .
i am a bit naughty in another squad because sometimes the squad leader spawn miles away to get apc transport which i totally understand but i spawn at base being over run instead .
hey heik never risk a death on my account i know i am suicide guy :} i cant help it .
nao07 i totally agree with you. if you go squad leader i will follow no problem :}
see y'all out there , rich.

No man left behind, Rich. ;) To me BF is not so serious business, i don't care about stats. But if i die always to same coward pussy way like clays, nade spams etc not skill requiring gameplay i get pissed and moan about that like everybody knows. :D

Re : the squad thing

to return to the theme topic ,when a group leader is calling me to join ,is that he needs me (competense warrior),if leader who called me is good (strategy of aproach and attac flag),in the case the ,,,if another group leader call me i do not answer to his invitation because i am already in a group ,instead of that i left the group,,,,,
for games or the card game i play for fun because it is games of chance ,,but bf2 is a war game i play to win because it is a strategy game to take flags ,,,,if our action strategy's good but we lost i'm telling anyway ,,,,but is a whole it depends on my mood of the day ,,,

hi heik and nao07 , :} keep up the moaning heik , it wouldnt be you otherwise ..lol. you should hear what i say at pc.... :}
nao07 i do play to win kind of (that is the idea of the game), and the mood of the day is quite right ... if i am tired any tactics i may employ (not much though lol ) go out the window and i get totally destroyed :} but i still love the game .. see you guys out there , rich.

oh and i have mentioned before about the weapons not firing for me and slow weapon change or reload... stalls and useless hit regs ,,, but fortunately it does not happen all the time .
do you guys get this sometimes ?

hi ichea , see you out there soon , rich.
glad you agree :}

Rich: Once at Dragon Valley Bond0076 asked why i did not moaned in whole round about anything lol. :D :D :D I said i was too busy with enemy guys. Be careful your kids learn bad language if they hear you playing. :D

lol heik , the little guy can say shit but he knows its naughty :}
when he was 2 i taught him arse (with irish accent) but then i had to tell him not to say it .
needless to say his mum went mad at me lol.

word man but.. are you sure your alright ? that kind of emotions scary when it comes from you mate ;-) Xd

- - - Updated - - -

Lol well a 6ft 5 brute of a bouncer can u blame me lol but no seriously it should be back soon if not ill ring u and have my gimp suit on ready for u

if he scares ya shuff a C4 down his wheel cap that usually helps ;-) XD

- - - Updated - - -

hey you heed fuds heres a t6aste of what your getting from the dream team lmao cocojay though5t he was for slapping me around but i pumpppppppppppped him like a special kid with only thumbs lmao

hey jim how did you do that
hey jim show me how to do that

lmfao what a kickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking spazzjay got from 1 1/2 of the dream team lmfao

POOR-PJAY_zps9b9ddbf4.jpg

i aint smelling tank whore here am i mothie? ;-)

hi all, you know i just like to spawn where action is and up untill late it was working quite well . recently getting my ass kicked like 6 for 20 .... sheeeeeet lol .
i am a bit naughty in another squad because sometimes the squad leader spawn miles away to get apc transport which i totally understand but i spawn at base being over run instead .
hey heik never risk a death on my account i know i am suicide guy :} i cant help it .
nao07 i totally agree with you. if you go squad leader i will follow no problem :}
see y'all out there , rich.

same here Nao itld be taking out armors on your command ;-) and a chopper or two when im not too busy ;-) XD

- - - Updated - - -

lol heik , the little guy can say shit but he knows its naughty :}
when he was 2 i taught him arse (with irish accent) but then i had to tell him not to say it .
needless to say his mum went mad at me lol.

whoops ;-) XD

Last edited by a moderator:
hi fortuna where have you been ?? long time no..... erm hear ?
anyway see ya out there , rich.

Re : the squad thing

same here Nao itld be taking out armors on your command ;-) and a chopper or two when im not too busy ;-) XD

mr fortuna,like i'm an idiot i do not understand very well the therm then i have another explanation ,,please
ITLD <-----> what is ?

Last edited:
@ furtuna no no no my good man it was chopper and jet on a empty server,the boy took a whoopin lol lol

ahhh Okay xD

- - - Updated - - -

mr fortuna,like i'm an idiot i do not understand very well the therm then i have another explanation ,,please
ITLD <-----> what is ?

was just saying that when you make a squad i join ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread