Thanks guys and ladies <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucking hell mate i dont often play wi ya but really enjoy when i get the chance and ill be ery sad to see u not on especially on ts having shits n giggles( and yes he has a point over TS gys isnt abused as much as it should be at all!!!) hope you saty in touch n maybe come back in the future pal,forever ur friend from across the mountians :))))))

shoooo :D

hope to hear you soon

youre always welcome on TS you can also visit us without playing :D

puhhh im happy about having a break too for three weeks at the moment im a bit tired about the shit off getting called a bad admin, i can totally understand you nige!

greetings from Steffos the german dude who makes youth labor in denkmark at the moment :D

we will miss you shooooooooooooooo have a good time (hm ok that'simpossible without us :D)

just got back from camping shoo ....all the best whatever you decide to do, it was a pleasure to speak to you on ts and you nearly changed my mind that snipers are stinking pigs lmao :)
now i just think they are annoying :) :) :)

sincerely, i really do wish you all the best for the future, regards, rich.

Nothing more sexy than 2 men alone out in the wild...and not to forget their horses.

Attachments

• Gordon1.jpg
    Gordon1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 38

hope to hear you soon

puhhh im happy about having a break too for three weeks at the moment im a bit tired about the shit off getting called a bad admin, i can totally understand you nige!

greetings from Steffos the german dude who makes youth labor in denkmark at the moment :D

we will miss you shooooooooooooooo have a good time (hm ok that'simpossible without us :D)

"slaps steffos"

Its called DENMARK mate XD

Shoo, old scotsman, you will be missed. I enjoyed the good rounds on TS, especially when it was snipering with you, Scatha, Sexy Jim and all the other fannies on great wall :)

Come back soon !!!!

hope to hear you soon

"slaps steffos"

lol dont look too close at the letters i write ;) im hammering my keyboard very hard you know it sometimes is too afraid to concentrate ;)

hope to hear you soon

"slaps steffos"

lol dont look too close at the letters i write ;) im hammering my keyboard very hard you know it sometimes is too afraid to concentrate ;)

ohh so thats why you spray sometimes when you get in close combat XD

just seen your name on ts shoo ..........good to have you back ...erm so soon ..you just could not resist it ;) :)
regards, rich.

hey guys and Lady ;) thank you for all the genuine kind words which I was really touched by,...
yes I can't stay away from my extended family... as I keep popping onto Ts with the guys, and have been appearing back on the servers,
I felt at the time with all the negativity I had to have a little breather! as
1.its a game
2. some people take themselves too seriously and are racist and negative, but i'm sure karma will sort them out ;) again..... thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words.

much love see you all soon xxx

[cT*] 5h00fly;14484 said:
hey guys and Lady ;) thank you for all the genuine kind words which I was really touched by,...
yes I can't stay away from my extended family... as I keep popping onto Ts with the guys, and have been appearing back on the servers,
1.its a game
2. some people take themselves too seriously and are racist and negative, but i'm sure karma will sort them out ;) again..... thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words.

who is that guy?

It's so good to have you back again, 5h00! :) xxx

[cT*] 5h00fly;14484 said:
1.its a game

awsome!!! welcome back shoo :-D cant wait to t-bag ya ;-) Xd

Users who are viewing this thread