Sup Lads & Lasses!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Witcheri

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Friend of the NRU
21 Jun 2017
Finland
Let's get straight to it then...
I'm just some random dude from Finland who has been playing on the BF4 server for quite a while now. As of my age, It's enough for you to know that i can actually legally play the bloody game! I mostly play... Well... The problem is that it's hard for me to say what i play mostly. (almost 500 games on steam + games on every other service can cause that ya know) I play literally any game of any genre. (not ones that people play only for the "plot" though). For example... I play TheHunter, Battlefield (cpt. obvious), World of Warcraft, Escape from Tarkov, Arma 3, Osu!, Factorio, Car mechanic sim... Okay you get the idea. I don't want to post my whole god damn games list here. Would probably crash my pc first before even posting. Been playing pc games basically my whole life. I was 3 when i got my first games console. Happened to be an old GameBoy color my cousin gave me! Okay too much info. Let's not make it any longer and just tell ya how i found the server... Server browser. No other answers needed.

If you actually managed to read the whole thing, congratulations!
- Witcheri, The Finn, Drunken idiot etc.

Hello there.

Quite an eclectic range of games you have there. I’m more of a shot it or drive it player.

Anyway, nice to have you on the server and in here too.

Reactions: Witcheri
pleasure to meet ya mate, hope ya play bf1 too as thats where youll find me most of the time XD anyways, bag ya later ;-) XD

Reactions: Witcheri

Users who are viewing this thread