Stupid questions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
blugi21

blugi21

Crazy, mad, insane!
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
Everyone has had a question in their head that just might feel too stupid to ask out loud. So here is a thread where you can ask those questions freely and others can answer if they feel like doing so. Questions can be about battlefield, games in general, life or why is my neighbour such a dick, so basicly about anything that comes to mind. 😁

One thing ive been wondering and recently came up again as i started playing skyrim: I think common thought when playin an RPG game is that when making your character you make it as an game version of yourself, like you were tranformed in the game yourself and immerse in the game world. So as a dude you make a male character etc. I myself though can not stare a mans ass for the tens or even hundreds of ours im playing the game so i always make a woman character. So my question is, do you make an "image of yourself" in the games or a character that is more comfortable for the eyes?

Everyone has had a question in their head that just might feel too stupid to ask out loud. So here is a thread where you can ask those questions freely and others can answer if they feel like doing so. Questions can be about battlefield, games in general, life or why is my neighbour such a dick, so basicly about anything that comes to mind. 😁

One thing ive been wondering and recently came up again as i started playing skyrim: I think common thought when playin an RPG game is that when making your character you make it as an game version of yourself, like you were tranformed in the game yourself and immerse in the game world. So as a dude you make a male character etc. I myself though can not stare a mans ass for the tens or even hundreds ours im playing the game so i always make a woman character. So my question is, do you make an "image of yourself" in the games or a character that is more comfortable for the eyes?

In 99% of my Skyrim playthroughs, I basically skipped the character creation completely and used a preset because, well.....I always play in first person so I never actually see the face of my character anyways. My best friend took this to a new level and only uses female characters in Monster Hunter. In that game, you only see your character from behind so his reasoning is that he at least wants to have a nice butt to look at.

Just to state the obvious here, there really isn't a stupid question it is usually that when we ask something that someone else has known for ages and treats us like we are the stupid ones except it is them and their reaction that is stupid.

Never really thought about character gender or choosing. May also be the same for race or skin colour I guess, you would probably chose what you feel represents yourself. For example, llamas, ruggedly handsome with a fantastic bod but with a hidden dark side. 😁

Mine is that when something happens and amuses you, when you remember it even after 45 years, should you keep it to yourself or share it even if it is absolutely childish? 🤣

Mine is that when something happens and amuses you, when you remember it even after 45 years, should you keep it to yourself or share it even if it is absolutely childish? 🤣

Share it. 100%. We all need childishness in our life as a distraction from all the grown up stuff we need to care about.

Reactions: Riot_co
After that amount of time anything can be shared. More childish, the better! ^^

One thing ive been wondering and recently came up again as i started playing skyrim: I think common thought when playin an RPG game is that when making your character you make it as an game version of yourself, like you were tranformed in the game yourself and immerse in the game world. So as a dude you make a male character etc. I myself though can not stare a mans ass for the tens or even hundreds of ours im playing the game so i always make a woman character. So my question is, do you make an "image of yourself" in the games or a character that is more comfortable for the eyes?
nice question. i tend to go for womans sexy butt for 3rd person, and dont connect to character as much, but for first person i do connect personally, possibly because of 1st viwev perspective

Reactions: Akhara and blugi21
Just to state the obvious here, there really isn't a stupid question it is usually that when we ask something that someone else has known for ages and treats us like we are the stupid ones except it is them and their reaction that is stupid.
...so why my left ball is hanging deeper as the right one? :unsure: :unsure: :blamelaka:

Cat Face GIF

What would you want to change in BF4? Or is it perfect as it is?

I would remove thermal scopes from vehicles. They already have strong weapons with splash damage that are a pain to infantry. Removing thermal scope would make it little easier to hide from them as infantry.

What would you want to change in BF4? Or is it perfect as it is?

I would remove thermal scopes from vehicles. They already have strong weapons with splash damage that are a pain to infantry. Removing thermal scope would make it little easier to hide from them as infantry.
Add an AA to any map with helis. Failing that, each team should be automatically have a blugi.

Move Zavod Nightshift to north Finland in summer.

Users who are viewing this thread