st mathiu limousin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nice pics. :) And hi Mr RIZLOID, you remember me? Im not played BF2 after i got new computer at last summer, after that im played BF3 and BF4 but it was always nice play BF2 with you. :)

You should make the effort to pop back to BF2 every now and then for a visit.

You should make the effort to pop back to BF2 every now and then for a visit.

we all ask him to do that but he doesnt want it ;) he is a kiddie now again and loves killing me in bf4 ;)

Yes lol that's true and Steffos spends half of his BF4-time laying on ground my balls on his face. :tbag: My eyes can't play BF2 anymore, watching it feels like stabbing to eyes after BF3 and BF4. And there i can also carry same time reliable carbine, rocket launcher and mines, that's why i love these new BF-games. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i fear i get blind becouse of shit graphics. :O All cool kids plays now BF4. ;)

Yes i fear i get blind becouse of shit graphics. :O All cool kids plays now BF4. ;)

youre just feared of getting raped from all sides muhahahahaha :D

you might have been the DAO raper in the past but there is another evil force now muahahhahahaha ^^

Odp: st mathiu limousin

nice hobby you got :) congratulations to You Rommelz's big fishes ;d on national geographic only see before look here my grandfather fishing to but almost always has bad luck and can not catch the good stuff, d is always going by bicycle :)

And your sweet shirts make me happy to : ))

Bless all :)

Last edited:

god im happy in not a cool kid then cause ild rather have a bunch of awsome bf2 friends than spend all my time grinding with "cool" graphics on bf4, you guys dont have the same Community we got on ts it seems

ROMMELZ here are some of this years 52 fish caught between 5 of us, I had 19 including a 48 1/2 common my PB so far.(second from left)

Attachments

• DSCN0058.jpg
    DSCN0058.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0069.jpg
    DSCN0069.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0072.jpg
    DSCN0072.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0077.jpg
    DSCN0077.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 20
Odp: st mathiu limousin

And this is my monster Lol :D

Rizloid looks at least 10 years younger than he is, i would bet something like under 50... Time have been gentle to you. :) And mr Ulthart looks like russian inmate lol. :cool: :)

Re: Re : st mathiu limousin

Wow that place is so beautiful! Is it not legal to use live bait?

Users who are viewing this thread