[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If we setup an event for this week, can we please try to keep settings "simple" ?

For example when we asked for hardcore there were also various mixed modes, same when it was supposed to be only classic and infantry, plenty of other modes were added in rotation and so it was difficult to populate the server.

So the idea is to keep only CQ and CAL in rotation (like in normal times) but with other settings (hardcore/classic/etc), this could be very nice 😇

Reactions: lakaelo
what do you think about to run our server in zombi mode next sunday?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

could be a lot of fun. sadly the server have to run in private mode so its not ranked. but that is not only bad i think lol

oww sounds fun XD wonder who theyld eat first il go with glenn XD could be fun lol

What about US vs Us only? us vehicles only is nice :)

Sooo in that case, what about classic/hardcore (and nothing else) this week ? So people are still able to use vehicles (looking to @Its_Iceteeaa ) and we can enjoy the other settings too 👀

Sooo in that case, what about classic/hardcore (and nothing else) this week ? So people are still able to use vehicles (looking to @Its_Iceteeaa ) and we can enjoy the other settings too 👀
US vs US on hardcore? 🤩

Sounds like BF2042, can't distinguish allies and ennemies xD

Add friendly fire and we are good (y) 😂
nah firendly fire is a bad choice :D but i think i have to work anyway so maby i will not be there :D

so @lakaelo ?
awkward pulp fiction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread