[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All jokes aside, it could be fun, I am very open to try diffirent things at it could be fun with all the chaos, put friendly fire on and we got the whole set :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr.Peterson
cat bed GIF

Is it HC now? Asking for the cat. :D

All jokes aside, it could be fun, I am very open to try diffirent things at it could be fun with all the chaos, put friendly fire on and we got the whole set :ROFLMAO:
Yep, hence the HC mode :D

maybe this week we can get a simple event? (not a "special normal" :cock: ) but a mix between classic and hardcore ? :)

ok, classic mode is ready:

CHANGES
  • 3D spotting is disabled: spotting does not display a red triangle above enemies. Spotted enemies are only marked on the minimap.
  • Players are not revealed on the map when firing their weapon.
  • No health regeneration. Players must use a Medkit or First Aid Pack to regain health.
  • No vehicle armor regeneration.
  • Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.
  • Spawn only on squad leader or friendly spawn point (control point, transport vehicle, or spawn beacon).
  • When reloading, the magazine is dropped and any remaining ammo in it is lost.
  • Third-person vehicle view is disabled.
  • Killcam is disabled. (Kill card is still shown.)

Thank you for the classic but what about hardcore ? :(

We asked for both of them here and on our discord, and made advertisement of classic and hardcore on discord

When I had the idea for hardcore and classic, it was on purpose because I know some people like to vary a bit so I added classic mode too, but now we get only classic :/

Can we please have both switching randomly like you used to do it (as planned) ?

Last edited:
Thank you for the classic but what about hardcore ? :(

We asked for both of them here and on our discord, and made advertisement of classic and hardcore on discord

When I had the idea for hardcore and classic, it was on purpose because I know some people like to vary a bit so I added classic mode too, but now we get only classic :/

Can we please have both switching randomly like you used to do it (as planned) ?
Like Choco said. Both would be nice to have if possible. ^^

ok, classic mode is ready:

CHANGES
  • 3D spotting is disabled: spotting does not display a red triangle above enemies. Spotted enemies are only marked on the minimap.
  • Players are not revealed on the map when firing their weapon.
  • No health regeneration. Players must use a Medkit or First Aid Pack to regain health.
  • No vehicle armor regeneration.
  • Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.
  • Spawn only on squad leader or friendly spawn point (control point, transport vehicle, or spawn beacon).
  • When reloading, the magazine is dropped and any remaining ammo in it is lost.
  • Third-person vehicle view is disabled.
  • Killcam is disabled. (Kill card is still shown.)
Thank you for the setup, looks awsome! <3

Users who are viewing this thread