[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
But switch off kicking for teamkills :D
This thing never worked every time we tried it, it's totally broken :LOL:

By the way @lakaelo can you please try to setup this event during the morning (the d-day) and not later in the evening so we can really enjoy it the whole day and not just few hours, so we can get a lot of bans :whistle:

can we maby do some hardcore mixed modes? rush cal etc`this sunday would be awesome

i wasnt all the sunday home because of work ^^ but anyway HC is very fun somehow :D i like it and we could make it again ^^ or only bolt sniper and knifes also great and fun :)(when we can do only bow then we also can do only bolt)

i wasnt all the sunday home because of work ^^ but anyway HC is very fun somehow :D i like it and we could make it again ^^ or only bolt sniper and knifes also great and fun :)(when we can do only bow then we also can do only bolt)

shocked matt leblanc GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ
From my experience with the last pistol only event: This will be almost impossible to enforce and people will constantly use other weapons

From my experience with the last pistol only event: This will be almost impossible to enforce and people will constantly use other weapons
doesent matter when only snipers are in and other weapons banned they will die and also when they get kicked the que isnt that high for players to wait

bolt and sniper is my vote i realy love ot and wanna do it one sunday

Last time this was such mess. People kept using banned weapons no matter the punishing through the whole day and yeah others had not to wait in queue for so long but they still came as a new ones not knowing the current rules. Punishing works yet someone is killed first causing lots of wasted tickets etc.
Im usually not in on sunday so I don't care that much. Just sharing my thoughts about last time we had this

there is a plugin wich kills u when u spawn with the wrong weapons so u have an assault rifle u spawn with it and get insta killed by the plugin tool or what ever :D and ur not able to play when u dont have the right guns etc in ur loadout that would make it a bit easier @lakaelo its called something like loadtout toll or plugin

there is a plugin wich kills u when u spawn with the wrong weapons so u have an assault rifle u spawn with it and get insta killed by the plugin tool or what ever :D and ur not able to play when u dont have the right guns etc in ur loadout that would make it a bit easier @lakaelo its called something like loadtout toll or plugin
this plugin called "loadout enforcer" and we have this already installed but not setuped. its a huuuge amount of setup work because you have to setup all weapons into what is allowed and what not. so normaly this tool only used by a server who have some special weapons rules all the time, not only for one day.

let me have a deeper look how we can handle this in that tool but this will not happened to next sunday because i am done with work in reallife :)

Users who are viewing this thread