[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just another Hardcore Sunday then for sunday (server is still announcing next sunday HC anyway ;) )??
Hell yea, im ready!

rifles caliber GIF

maybe we could do a mix/suprise sunday again? so there will be difference modes in like normal, infantry only, hc and so on.
nah only HC and mixed modes is more fun :)

I'm not sure if 2/7 days per week of mixed modes or something like that are not just too much for our player base. But it is just me, dunno how's everyone enjoying it or not, but well... server has 10/64 right now and NONE of us is on. So it is quite obvious that even if we try to be not that conservative with playing CQ all the time we still like it anyway :D I, PERSONALLY, would rather see something in the common rotation, CAL is there anyways, why not some (beloved) rush, like idk... 1 rush map in 1 of 3 votes (just sometimes, same like CAL),if we like it, we vote for it.. if we don't, we stick with the conquest. Just an idea...
Edit : Oh wait, there is still a CQ... but anyway.. Most of the times it is like that

Last edited:
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Mixing some modes together with conquest, means rhat there will be no commander Mode. Even not when its running a conquest map. As long as we have one Mode in Rotation where is no commander available, there will be no commander at all.

Mixing some modes together with conquest, means rhat there will be no commander Mode. Even not when its running a conquest map. As long as we have one Mode in Rotation where is no commander available, there will be no commander at all.
Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Uh didn't know that.. then it is probably not worth it.

Ditch the commanders....they are just a pain in the butt, one is just dropping cruises on my head while the other keeps dropping crates taking my mortar, me or both out.....WHY ? I have a mortar
Im support and have my own f/kin ammo :mad:😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
just do rush in HC and CQ maps thats all we need :D

Yeah I have to say I have gotten quite fond of HC on sunday. Wouldn’t mind playing that again

Im going to summer cabin for this weekend but i try to come back sunday if its HC! ^^

Off-topic: Does the bow kill with one shot to the body in hardcore?

If you want to add other modes with the hardcore event, keep it soft (and not too much like a kind of a wild wedesday in hardcore settings) 🙏

Reactions: We4re0ne
If you want to add other modes with the hardcore event, keep it soft (and not too much like a kind of a wild wedesday in hardcore settings) 🙏
its always "soft" because the majority will stay in CQ as always but when the player vote this, things happened. so there is always the chance when you have 5 CQ and 1 Rush map in votemap, that the people who just playing, love more the rush.

Users who are viewing this thread