[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yesterday saw a message that strong players are asked to assist loosing team. After some time there was a need of that and i just asked in chat and some said yeah why not :) Great option to balance

Reactions: lakaelo
Still can’t play due to right hand finger numbness post-surgery but I really, really get tempted! Wish I could and thanks Sascha for your work (y):)

• Sad
Reactions: Steffos666
It is fun to play but an absolute shite to admin. Obviously some autoadmin occurring. Was watching any heli/jet user and had the @kill ready but they often killed themselves or someone else got there first! It is a nice alternative to normal set-up.

It is fun to play but an absolute shite to admin. Obviously some autoadmin occurring. Was watching any heli/jet user and had the @kill ready but they often killed themselves or someone else got there first! It is a nice alternative to normal set-up.
yes, this is the adminwork we had on the good old bf2 server lol

atm this script is working very well. all kills with heli or jet will automaticaly punished by killing the one who was shooting and a ingame message. sadly this is not working 100% because some kills only shown up as killed by "death". thanks to EA. so this still need to get admined. also saw that a lot of regulars helping to warn and help to admin.

oh and i spsupect a lot more chaos but its still a smooth gmeplay most of the time. funny there is a info in chat about the "nofly sunday" all 60 seconds but still some asking "..why i still get killed when i doing aircombat?" ...and other just reply NOFLY lol

Hang on so no flying means I cant kill them with the AA :cry:
No wait a minute it means I can kill them but they cant fire back (y):love: LOL

I enjoyed the zavod round very much so if you have no other ideas we can repeat this :) reminded me of the golden bf2 times

i kicked 2 players for not obeying the rule i didnt read the thread here but im not sure whether the script worked very well.

I enjoyed the zavod round very much so if you have no other ideas we can repeat this :) reminded me of the golden bf2 times

i kicked 2 players for not obeying the rule i didnt read the thread here but im not sure whether the script worked very well.
yes, i played also some rounds and it was fun and reminds me at bf2 nofly server. but also reminds me at how much adminwork this was and how easy adminwork is nowadays.

the script is working very well for the standard you can do this in procon/EA. basicaly you need to name all airvehicles with there names and ingame gameinfos so it can react to th kill. sadly not all kills shown up everytime with the right description and only shown up as "death" not as heli or jet kill. same problem as with other vehicles kills. so this kills need to handle by a admin from time to time.

atm the player only got killed for any airkill but you could also change it to autokick but i think that would be too harsh.

Reactions: Steffos666
I have no experience of the BF2 server as that was pre-NRU for me 🙁. If only I had seen the NRU light and followed it then I may have played BF2 MP more than my spawn/killed/repeat experience.

I certainly wouldn’t be against it being a regular Sunday thing. Maybe a no vehicle at all variant on the big maps only?

Certainly when I was watching there was some good use of jets by some players to get into the action quickly and take out clusters of the enemy.

I certainly wouldn’t be against it being a regular Sunday thing. Maybe a no vehicle at all variant on the big maps only?

that is also possible now. it need only to bring up all vehicle names into the script and the "killed by deatth". with that it would also work to 100% what would be fine lol

BUT, its hard manage not to shot when you are sitting in a tank and you get attacked by some enemys. so maybe its easier to play some infantry only, what you can directly setup in server settings instead.

so open for all suggestions to bring up some more variety for special sundays.

- nofly
- nofly and tanks
- infantry only
- gunmaster only <-- joking lol
- HC only
- Citymaps only
- one map only
- only basic weapons without any unlocks ( could be also fun without all the stuff )
- big tickets round ( mayne 3000-5000 tickets )

and so on...feel free to make your own suggestions or what you would like to play

SUAV only.

5000 ticket locker. 😱 That sounds more like career mode than a game. Can just see the in game chat messages now: “wkjgffigeflksajegfvgksjadgbagb
EksjrkgjeanrvirgnSkjnhDFhjshmsivdrhojmfifmoaknbeakfreamv
Oindfhpkmrdhpkmerhpkme”

(Picture a face planted on keyboard and the silence broken only by gentle snoring 😴)

I'm fine with that. Better than nofly only I guess :D Let's see how it goes.

I agree ,my friend will join too. He doesnt like when i kill him with a tank :)

No flies and no tin can heros.....should be interesting :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread