[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I really enjoyed the inf only yesterday and managed to get more kills than deaths for a change. :giggle:
I normally just go off on a solo mission on foot hunting tanks and choppers which usually means getting killed a lot.
We must do it again :love:

Yeah, that mode was pretty cool!
Some others asked for a hardcore mode yesterday. Maybe a try worth too.

I enjoyed it a lot. I think we need to define the rules a bit as I didn’t take action to people using weapons on boats and jeeps but others did. I’m not saying they were wrong for enforcing inf only just that it was maybe mine and others not enforcing it earlier. Not having played inf only on BF2…

Its a hard thing to police because if it is there you know it will be used. I didnt think it was that bad, a couple of mortar shells or MBT LAW sorted them out, so it was fine just as it was !(y)

And no vehicles at all. Plus only Golmud, Giants of K, Firestorm, Altai Peaks, Dragon Valley and 2,000 tickets. <evil laugh that is even more evil than the last evil laugh>

only Golmud
Hell no, please don't do this! :D

So, hardcore mode really takes some time to get used to it. However it was an interesting thing. Hardcore + Infantery only would be cool to try out too.

Never really played much HC but put some hours in today and actually enjoyed it. Seems to be a more subtle game and depends on the map. Definitely need to change playing style to the format.

Users who are viewing this thread