[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Are you really asking if players want to have such an event or are you asking if you are too lazy to organize such an event? :LOL:

A huge yes! It will be the first time for this kind of event for lots of players and it will be fun for sure! (and a big mess like each event lol)

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
How about a special sunday that needs no prior server setup, no need for human admin intervention apart from the normal langnanny and the autoban system thats already running.
All baserape, basecamping, red zone camping, red zone attacking, base attack, vehicle stealing etc. the works, is all allowed and maybe even put friendly fire on for that extra bit of carnage. No need for admin to break off from gameplay to check on players or infringements so you can just play, a free for all kill and get killed no rules for a day and then back to normal :popcorn: :tbag::tbag:

How about a special sunday that needs no prior server setup, no need for human admin intervention apart from the normal langnanny and the autoban system thats already running.
All baserape, basecamping, red zone camping, red zone attacking, base attack, vehicle stealing etc. the works, is all allowed and maybe even put friendly fire on for that extra bit of carnage. No need for admin to break off from gameplay to check on players or infringements so you can just play, a free for all kill and get killed no rules for a day and then back to normal :popcorn: :tbag::tbag:
i think this idea is not bad at all. some kind of "no rules Sunday" could be interesting too.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Just saying if players will read this thread. This will be a no game rules event only. All the current rules about the attitude and respect will be still ON of course.

Everything will remain just the way it is now regarding the cheat detectors, langnanny etc. and the beauty of it is the no special server setup which can sometimes lead to server probs after changes for weeks. Only prob I see is the banner that says no red zoneing/baserape at map load stage. The way I see it is all the base campers/baserapers can all have their day for a day and get it out of their system and Laka will be happy with a setup that takes secs/mins instead of hours/days/weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ok if there's a special sunday without rules it will be a sunday without me, what I like about this server is that if someone doesn't respect the rules there's almost always someone to make them respect them

I'd extend this to allow the use of hacks - although it'd require an exception from punkbuster and similar services, I'd so love to see what people would come up with... get it a little GTA Fivey Onliney xD

Like olympics with allowed use of steroids, or drugs...I'd just so love to see how far a human can really jump.

Sorry if it's a bit late to ask but what about the whole week-end with the zombie mod for this week and not only sunday? Just an idea.

Reactions: parafant
Server running in zombie mode now. because its max 32 player we use a passwort.

Serverpass: undeath

US team are humans, RU team are zombies
Zombies use knife/defib/repair tool only!
Zombies are hard to kill
Humans use guns only, no explosives (nades, RPG, M320, C4, Claymore, ...)!
Zombies win by infecting all humans
When a zombie kills you, you are infected and moved to the zombie team!

Last edited:
lol @lakaelo you are the patient 0, if you don't spawn we can't play :D

And yes, commands not working.

Not everything is working. I think only the console messages for zombie are working but not the gameplay/move.

Zombie and players are in the same team so impossible to kill lol. The move thing is not working.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread