[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sadly yep, not working at all.

And so instead of going back to normal, because we harassed players with that zombie mode event, is it possible to make a knife/defib/repair tool/pistol event, something like that?

@lakaelo it's working now but you are afk so can't play :D

Special sunday with normal settings this week or a little event? Hardcore with minimap? (Just an idea) I'm wondering which one is the most easy way to setup... @laka :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Yes sounds good! Thanks :D

Last edited:
what about some classic mode next sunday? just in memory of the good old bf2 times.

just look at this old bf2 maps but still running on bf4 :D

gulf of oman:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dragon valley:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Good idea (y)

But I never really understood the difference between hardcore and classic. In classic you still have the map right? And so friendly fire is off. And that's the only difference?

Good idea (y)

But I never really understood the difference between hardcore and classic. In classic you still have the map right? And so friendly fire is off. And that's the only difference?
that and in classic you have full heath. in hardcore not. and you can only soawn at your squadlead. is he dead, you are fucked too and you can only spawn at the base i think

Ok thanks, it will be very interesting then, I really like to play with a nice squad + teamplay :D

here are more infos about the classic mode:

Classic is a mode featured in Battlefield 4, introduced in the Fall 2014 update. The mode changes the in-game rules in a manner similar to Hardcore, allowing players to experience gameplay similar to older games such as Battlefield 2.[1]

Changes
3D spotting is disabled: spotting does not display a red triangle above enemies. Spotted enemies are only marked on the minimap.
Players are not revealed on the map when firing their weapon.
No health regeneration. Players must use a Medkit or First Aid Pack to regain health.
No vehicle armor regeneration.
Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.
Spawn only on squad leader or friendly spawn point (control point, transport vehicle, or spawn beacon).
When reloading, the magazine is dropped and any remaining ammo in it is lost.
Third-person vehicle view is disabled.
Killcam is disabled. (Kill card is still shown.)

Reactions: We4re0ne
Yep, I didn't play a lot on Classic but it's undoubtedly a very interesting mode (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Yep, I didn't play a lot on Classic but it's undoubtedly a very interesting mode (in my opinion).
Same and yup!

Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.
child smile GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
There is something I like to do on this map is shooting all the lights in the corridor underground between C and D and so you can't even see a shit without a lamp or a flare. And then you can put Riz's claymores everywhere and it's a big explosive mess in the dark. :LOL:

(And it's better in hardcore...with friendly fire of course) And so you read the kills history and you see that you killed 2 teammates. "Oops" ; "Who the fuck turned off the light?" :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread