Sim City

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
anyone???? games for windows live?? please tell me it doesnt use that awful drm?

LMAO free BF3 for the masses... That will be a nice influx of noobs soon haha
Although I think most will go for the Deluxe edition or not?

not sure what game I go for....MoH..everyone says in crap...other dnot sure..maybe Need for Speed

Er the fact the traffic AI was the worst and emergency vehicles had no right of way. The cars never took the fastest route only the shortest which caused problems.

[video=youtube;U6oh1UwrJS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6oh1UwrJS0[/video]

Hopefully now they will fix the fact that the sims in the game aren't actually individual as they said it would be and instead they just keep changing each others jobs and driving no where half the time, also notice how one small house has about 27 sims in it? Finally how the game multiplies the population using the fudge population function (google it) and pretends the population is a lot higher than it really is.

i take nfs ;)

oh mari you know i build the big solar powerplant and now you can get power from that for free?

Yeah, prob need for speed...nothing else takes my fancy there. Not into 3rd person shooters...boring!! MoH..a no no..so need for speed it is!

yes, I have no power plant in my city due to solar plant :)
Very annoyed yesterday, as twice spent hrs re designing my city, only for it to crash, and get rolled back to previous position...lost about 6 hrs of hard work :(

I think I'm alloved to send you this video what I found about SimCity. If everything I heard is true, it seems to be getting fixed by EA pretty well.
[video=youtube;wx6ESaxTDWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6ESaxTDWQ&feature=share[/video]

Warning!!!
never fall asleep or leave this game unattended!!
twice now I have fallen asleep leaving this game running which has almost totally destroyed my city!
First time, I was doing ok, had money, had good buildings, trading depot, oil wells, etc....
then er..fell asleep, and awoke, game had stopped as no money left, half my buildings were adbandoned or rubble.
Oil wells dried out(my main source of income)...so had to rebuild.
Then last night, i did the same thing!!
Although this time, game was still running when i woke up...have 6 million in the bank! lol... but 2/3 of my city was ruined.
Think I had a ufo attack and dinosaur attck when sleeping! All my transport ruined, everything ruined, so have to rebuild again!!
Prob make it a tourist attraction as have no resources left to use!

Was looking round yr city, and noticed German High Speed Transit Station! Where u get that from?
I finished building the Great work, but needs power and water to run :)

Isn't that from the city sets in the limited edition, which you can now download for ~£6.99 each (I think prettys expensive)

hi i have also got sim city4 but not really got into it yet tbh, i have tendency to buy, try then revert back to what i like lol but from what ive seen sim city games time consuming but emotionally rewarding if done right lol

Users who are viewing this thread